1/23 Bandit AMPS 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3554

Plus a few PM numbers that didn't make it in yesterday: + 5 121 +8 115

Feeling a *little* better today. Hoping I'll be able to make it to work tonight...

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I hope you're feeling better. Bandit is sure looking good!! You do know the Greenies are HC, don't you?

3. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Yes, I explained this in yesterday's condo, but if Bandit is still low/dropping @+8 and I need to sleep I give him something to raise his BG just a little. Usually it's yogurt because it clears faster but I'm out of yogurt right now. The greenie raises him by about 50 and clears in 3-4 hours. The yogurt clears much faster but is harder to keep on hand because it spoils.

Is this strange? That's what human diabetics do to prevent HG so I assumed people must do it for their cats, too.

4. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/23 Bandit AMPS 149 +6 195 PMPS 210

Phew! Bandit is high all of a sudden. I still feel awful, so I called in sick to work tonight. My night job requires way too much brawn and I can barely crawl up the stairs.

Bandit hasn't been showing any signs of feeling bad himself...he's been running around the house playing with anything that's not bolted down today, and jumping and crawling in every spot in the house. I wish I was feeling better so I could help him work off his energy! He definitely isn't content to sit with me on the couch.

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Sorry you're not feeling well, but Bandit is really doing great!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope you'll feel better tomorrow, Julia. Bandit looks good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.