1/23 Punk's amps~99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fleapunk, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

I heard it was young, fresh and brilliant day here at the FDMB! Y'know......the OPPOSITE of old timers!

I also heard that noodlez might be served and yes, I do have Lynn's noodle pass and I'm sorry but.....no takesies-backsies! So enjoy your noodlez everyone, I'll have the never-ending stack from the International House of Pancakes.....extra syrup. :mrgreen:

WCR - Punk is doing very well, I actually opened a condo yesterday, I like to trend-set that way. She's feeling good in the green section and loves to shred all of the packing paper we've collected over the Christmas season (poor quality video linked). Currently Punk is curled in the shape of her favorite letter "C", with her head upside-down and purring like a motor boat, so we're good! cat_pet_icon

Here is link to recent photos of my precious, dainty Punkelposer, first one is video followed by 10 new pics. A couple of them even show her helping with the holiday decorating.....such a helper.
    http://s634.photobucket.com/home/Fleapu ... entuploads

Forgot this....again, is from yesterday- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3600

2. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Glad to see Punk doing so well. Love the pictures and love your posts!

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Oh oh, young and fresh? I'm at the wrong party.

I can't open the video at tbp, but I love the photos of Punkelshredder. Also, some excellent decorating tips. Have I mentioned I like your curtains?

4. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

Hey there, Old Timer! :razz: I love, love, love the Punklet video and pictures. That Punk, she's sure a helper. Now I know who to call next time I need paper shredded. That's a very special talent to have. :smile:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Did Punk acquire this talent from BK or totally independently?

6. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Awwww, love the pics of Punkelseal :mrgreen: That video is priceless!

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

shhhhh... We won't let Punkus know she is an *** timer :mrgreen:

Look at that SS... iz a thang of beauty!
    Sounds like Punkerdoodle is still up to her antics (great pics) and great numbrahs too!

Have a great Caturday Jackie!
    Pancakes do sound yummy...lol..

pssssst... Where's Lynn and Bear??

8. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

Young, fresh and brilliant day, couldn't miss that fur anything!

9. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

She should be hired at the mall as a present wrapper. Shredding would be all the rage.

Reminds me of when my civvie "helps" me make the bed. Uh huh.

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

lol! LOVE the pics of punklewrapper!
    did you end up swiping a hair of DBF's head?

11. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Love the pics!

Thomas used to like to 'help' with the prezzy wrapping, too...interesting how you can get so much more done without their 'help' :D But so much fun to have them there. Loved the shredding video... :mrgreen:

Judith and Thomas (GA)

12. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

what great pics! i got lost for a while having fun looking at then all. she is a very busy cat. and has a bit of a paper obsession? interesting album you have...i shouldda taken a pic of the real balloon feeties for you to add but they was too skeery. bunny used to always sit like her with the front legs stretched out, sometimes crossed. too cute. dancing_cat

well sorry to hear you join the ranks of those that are not working, we should do lunch. or maybe just have lunch at the same time at same place since i'm not into kinky sex with fuds. and yeah you don't have to deal with evil boos anymore! boo hiss for her. karma awaits her. mwhahahaa.

sooo now that you iz around 24/7 and it is too nasty to go anywhere outside i personally think you are fine to pluck one thin thin hair off poor jill's DBF and add if ya want and see how it goes. if no good ya take it off. no biggie. when you have gotten to this point you can "do stuff" and not lose anything if it doesn't work. not like she would lose her TR and the SS would plunge into a deep abyss of pinkus from which there was no escape or sumthin. i mean numbrahs are pretty perfect as it is, but i would personally be eying the hair cause that's how i roll.
    so ya wanna? you haz the fll_moon fll_moon to try? :razz: (yes those are BOS not full moons i decided. so there)

so good to see you and the punklet. she really is doing great. good job!

13. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hellloooo Punklepoor! I hope your mama gets to go back to school now! (Of course, you'll become the sole provider and will need to catch lots of mice to keep her pants up).

14. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Loved the video, especially the end where she jolts out of the frame. Pics were nice, too.

15. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

Happy Old Timer's Day Jackie & Punk

Love the pic's and the video!

16. lynn and bear (ga)

lynn and bear (ga) Member

hmmm, jackie you haven't seen my noodle pass anywhere, have you? I can't seem to find it.

I love seeing that Punklin is doing so well. I just watched her video and drooled over her photos and if she had a fan club, I'd join that too. :)

17. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

Punkleposer is beautimus!!!
    Set her up a FB page so we can all be fans!! :D

18. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Re: 1/23 pmps~107/pm+3~62

I wasn't going to add the hair until Tuesday, won't be home much Sunday or Monday.

Re: Shredding talent - I noticed she had a natural talent when she was just the tiny kiddin. I'm just thankful that she graduated from shredding my flesh and moved on to paper. I keep the place fully stocked to insure my flesh will remain shred-free.

JoJo - Lunch anytime! And if it's snowy, we can put you on a sled and I can just drag you around. Don't worry, I'm sure no one will even notice.

Noodle pass? I'm sure I have no idea to what you refer. :mrgreen:

19. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

strange, i didn't see any hairballs ... umm i mean homemade ornaments on the tree. what'd you do with punklet's handicraft?

20. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

LOL - love Punk's Pics......soooooo cute.

Sounds like all is going well with you - that green is indeed a lovely number - someone PLEASE tell Dudester....

Keep up the good work - good to see you.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.