1/24 Basil PMPS=120 +2=119 +4=99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Hello everyone in Lantus Land,

Another lovely number from Basil today. I wasn't too sure, either, because we forgot to pick up his food bowl at +10 and he might have eaten during the "food blackout period" otherwise known as the FBOP. :lol:

Something new: He waits in the morning, now, for his test before he gets up and agitates for his food.

I hope I'll get some more time that I had yesterday to read all the Old Timers' condos. Those I did read were very instructive and interesting.

Yesterday's Condo

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Basil AMPS=104

Isn't that the best Lydia??
    I had read so many posts about cats waiting for the test and I was like okay, sure, whatever(lol)
    Then Max started doing it. It is so amazing. Glad to see Basil got with the program and giving you some nice numbers.
    Great job. Enjoy the day.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Basil had a nice night last night, eh? And this morning's AMPS are beautiful!
    Nice going !! :thumbup

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Very nice looking number for Basil this morning. Hey, can you send Basil to instruct Max how to wait for testing :D We've been doing this for almost a year now and he will occasionally go to the testing spot but 90% of the time I have to track his fuzzy butt down and scoot him into the bedroom - the whole time he's walking with his ears laid back and a look on his face that could kill.

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/24 Basil AMPS=104 +4=98

So, in the green by the skin of his teeth at +4. He's been restless today. There's no sunshine and he seems to want some!

Lynee,
    I'd send Basil over to offer instructions, but I have a feeling his cooperation is just temporary. :)

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Another beautiful day for Basil--You are doing so fantastic..Nice green today!
    Moonie jumps right up there too, as she knows treats are coming!! She runs her little legs off & jumps up in the cat napper for her test--I'm trying to figure out how to video this for LL!
    99% is still good!

7. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

He looks so good, Lydia...just very good all the way round. Well done!

Best-
    Michele

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/24 Basil PMPS=120 (may be high)

When I did the PMPS test tonight, I looked afterward and wasn't sure that the little window was 100% full. When I have noticed for sure that the window was not full and retested, I have gotten readings about 40 to 50 points lower than the original (bad) test. But I dount he was 70 tonight at PMPS, although we have shot 72 before. Sigh.

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/24 Basil PMPS=120 (may be high)

It's still a good number, whichever it is. Basil is getting a LOT of green these days. :mrgreen:

10. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/24 Basil PMPS=120 +2=119

It is a good number, isn't it, Libby. He's being a good boy!

I did a plus 2 just to be sure he wasn't really low and things look fine.

Hope all the other Lantus kitties are having a good evening.

11. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

12:30 test gave us a nice 99. Basil is doing very well in liver school. Possibly all the extra feedings have motivated him to do his homework.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.