1/24 Mannie AMPS 296 ~ +5 @ 56, PMPS 434 RBC again

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I keep telling Mannie that it is not a good thing to keep failing LTS. I am not too sure he is listening... ;-) We have had what I viewed as great numbers, an improvement for 5 cycles since I changed the dose. my goodness! AMPS +5 brought 56, 63, 78 @+6... greens were so nice! of course RBC, one more time, and we are back into the reds, high reds. He seems to be coming out it quickly, with 283 @ +6. Guess I will be doing some more spot checks tonight to make sure he isn't falling to fast. Any body have any thoughts on this?

yesterdays condo:http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3761

WCR: One would never know he has been back to RBC, and surfing green, even if it was short lived. He's happy, content, and even let me tackle another new fur mat without too much fuss. well sort of - not is favorite thing. Looking good, doing good!

RECAP:
    amps 296
    amps +1 292
    amps +2.5 158
    amps +5 56
    amps +5.5 63
    amps +6 78
    amps +10 425
    pmps 434
    pmps +1 490
    pmps +2.5 283

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think that nice trip to green was worth a little RBC, and it looks like the rebound is already clearing. Yeah!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

yeah, me too... he was such a happy kitty this AM. I think he's telling us all that lower numbers feels great. :lol:
    he never seems to stay in these rebounds too long - I think that must be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.