1/24 Morris AMPS 398

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3677

Morris is a tad better this morning...he had another pudding poo overnight, ate some of the mixed hard stuff, and came into bed for a couple of hours.....which he hasn't done in a month! :RAHCAT Also more feisty overall....feisty is sorta like fractious at times but usually more handleable. grumpy_cat We'll see which it is when I go to give him his meds in an hour or so....and syringe feed him if he doesn't eat some breffus by then.

All in all, he's more "himself" .....and that's a good thing! cat_pet_icon

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Brenda & Morris--Hope you are feeling much better & that the meds are working for you!
    Try to get som cat food(wet) into him if you can with the syringe, as it has nutritional values in it--Hope we see you better today!!HUGS!!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morris sounds a bit better today...that's so good...maybe he will at some point want those
    freeze-dried chicken crumbles in some nice low carb wet food....huh..maybe Morris? Pretty please? :D
    Hope he shows more improvement with each passing hour Brenda...thinking of you two....((hugs))

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Hope Morris continues to improve and starts feeling better today. Eat Morris Eat!

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/24 Morris AMPS 398, +6 338

Well, I gave him the choice this morning of syringe feeding or some Merrick Cowboy Cookout with chicken dust sprinkled on top and a chaser of EVO dry mixed with the SciDie dry...he decided to eat, not a lot, but some. flip_cat His +6 is still in the 300's but at least it's not 500's!

He's had 2 puddingpoos this afternoon so far but not bloody. Fought me giving the Panacur this afternoon...it's a white liquid, about 4 oz. Not only did he drool it while I whas putting it in, he held it in his mouth and foamed it out when I let him down. He has one more dose tomorrow and then another 3 doses in 2 weeks.

I can tell he's getting better in so many little ways...like he won't come to me to get the medicine...and he napped with me for a half hour earlier when I laid down for awhile...both good and bad ways I guess, but better nonetheless. cat_pet_icon

Going out with friends this evening for a little while....I need a break! drinking09

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, those are improvements indeed! Better to have even small signs of getting better than
    the other....happy to hear this news! I hope he will continue to eat a little on his own and maybe feel
    better and better as the hours go by! Good job Brenda!

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's those little improvements that matter the most, so let's hope many more follow as the meds take roots and fix what needs fixing.

Numbers in 300s are OK; I say that because they are Shadoe's favorites haha_smiley
    Seriously, the numbers will come down, but in the meantime, we have those little improvements to tide us over.

Hey Morris,
    Any time you're ready buddy, let's try out some of those yellows. And we will take even high yellows.
    See what you can do, k?

8. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

So happy to hear you are seeing little improvements - makes eveything seem better.
    Hope you had a nice evening out. You need a little break too.

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

pink is ok, I'll take it. I'm glad Morris is eating a little on his own and that you're seeing improvements.

10. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/24 Morris PMPS 447

Back up to red numbers...he's been at the same dose for 3 days so I'm increasing to .75u.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.