1/24 Six's PMPS 357

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL (almost afternoon)!

WCR: Not much sleeping today...lots of hanging out and watching the other crazy cats and beans do their Sunday thing. Had a fierce battle with the kitty catcher this morning. He mentioned it would sure be nice if the sun came out and encouraged some birdies to sit in the bush near his window, but I told him not to get his hopes up. Thankfully, he's providing me with some sunshine today!

This is cycle two on the new dose increase. And there was a drop on the needle after the injection. Grrr...new needles this morning. Could have been the needle, could have been me. So new dose minus 1 drop...

Recap
    AMPS 330
    +3 313
    +5 286

Yesterday's Condo

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3657

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Six's AMPS 330 +5 286, +6 317

Drop on needle ... sooo, that means Six's numbers will be awesome tonite!
    Right Six?? ;-)

Shadoe is sometimes pokey with the new dose so maybe Six is just being cautious.

Six, let's see some yellows please!

3. Amy and Six

Rats, spoke too soon! Maybe we'll see a double dip today!

I should be around for a +9 or +10. On a mission to find cowboy cookout at a local store to try it out on my civie who will not eat wellness. She only likes the MC/HC wet food and I would prefer to feed all the same food to the kitties. Ha ha, like my preferences matter. Anywho, have found all the other merrick flavors, but not cowboy. We stay away from fish foods...another civie has a sensitivity to fish.

Six has a new roommate. As of yesterday, Lyle, a civie, has decided to sleep in Six's room. They know each other from visits outside and have always given each other space so it's super cute to see Lyle hanging out with Six. I wouldn't call them "buddies," but a little company goes a long way. I'm hoping it will encourage Six to venture out of his room more.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Amy & Six.. blessings your way for some good #s today! Yay!
    I tend to always have a drop left on the needle after shooting.. so will keep on an eye that for Baby too, I thought it was normal.. uggh.. another newbie thing.
    Good luck with Cowboy Cookout, I hope you can find it & don't have to travel the city... are furbabies live quite the life of luxury :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I don't think the drop on the needle really matters. It's pretty common. If you read some of the condos when beans aren't sure about a fur shot, often the tiny bit of dampness and/or Lantus smell is from the drop or two that's on the needle.

6. Amy and Six

Re: 1/24 Six's AMPS 330 +5 286, +6 317 +9 329

It's official...I've been to every pet food store claiming to carry merrick, but none have cowboy cookout. Bought some wellness combos to try on the civie...chicken w/lobster, chicken w/beef and chicken w/herring. Paws crossed it works - the anti-wellness civie likes it and the fish sensitive civie doesn't want it or isn't bothered by it.

+9 329..hope it holds until PMPS and we are able to see some more yellows tonight.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Six has a nice surf going, too bad it's in the 300's. Hopefully he's saving up some action for tonight.

Good luck with the food hunt, I've been going through that too (the food they've been eating forever is suddenly no good, and neither is anything else). They're eating, but they're making sure to give me dirty looks while they're doing it. :roll: If only we all lived closer together, we could all have one heck of a food exchange one day.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

The best thing to hear was that Lyle is sort of keeping him company; I think that's mighty fine of Lyle.
    It could be just the thing to bring Six around.

Six,
    Those are very nice numbers you have today; I hope you have many good ones tonite as well.

I got a can of cowboy cookout; Shadoe tried it, gave the "this is crap!" look, so I have not bought any more of that kind :lol:

9. Amy and Six

Well, maybe with some luck Six will hit some yellows tonight.

Ok, don't buy the Wellness Chicken/Lobster...I had my list with me but assumed since it was Wellness it was LC. Not true...lesson learned and glad I only bought one can for the civies to try...

The picky civies liked the Chicken/Herring combo. Sweet. But then someone puked up their entire dinner. We've been having that problem since moving to feeding all wet 2 x a day...two civies gobble their food up and then throw up cause they eat too fast. BUT this could be the herring addition too, though the probable suspect only had a bite of the herring stuff.

Gayle - In my mind, I've decided that cowboy cookout has to be crap since I can't find it. :lol: Glad Shadoe agrees with me.

Libby - why do our cats torture us so with the food issue?

Regardless of the food issue with civies, Six is always a good boy and has yet to complain about his turkey or chicken choice (anti-jinx). The others need to take lessons from him!

10. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hope you see some nice yellows and bloos tonight!

Good luck with the food hunt! I'm really fortunate right now (anti-jinx, anti-jinx)...all 5 of my catties are happy with the Turkey and Chicken Wellness. Never would have thought that would happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.