1/25 Six's PMPS 402

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Good Monday Morning LL!

WCR: In good spirits, good health, usual appetite, would like to see a poo soon. Just creeping into the yellows. At his +3 last night (355), I doubted there would be any yellows and didn't get up to spot check. Won't be around until +10 to get a reading today.

Yesterday's condo

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3843

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Six's AMPS 298

Good Morning Amy

How long's it been since he pooped? Could he have eaten some of ur civvie's food?

You mentioned your civvie's eat too fast and pop it back up yesterday, I had that problem with my civvie when she first went all wet fud, so I tried giving smaller servings so she wouldn't overfill herself. Might that be an option for yours?

Hope Six comes down nicely today and gives that prezzie you've been waiting for! POOP SIX POOP!! :mrgreen:

3. Amy and Six

Re: 1/25 Six's AMPS 298, +10 383

Sigh. I need some cheerleading tonight. What is up with this +10? He is fine and in good spirits and I'm worrying about a number. He made some progress on 1/19 and I didn't expect blues and greens, but this pinkusville stinks. And now he's creeping towards red...I am practicing patience.

I am going to start a new cartridge tonight just in case it's the Lantus. Ronnie, you put it in my head a few days ago and it's at least worth a try.

...hasn't eaten any of the civie's food. He eats in his room (his choice) and I only leave down Wellness so if they don't finish any non-Wellness at meal times I throw it in the trash. I rarely throw anything away. :lol: The poo is the great mystery...the civies love his box. So there might have been some prezzies for me, but not sure if they are his prezzies. He had his weekly dose of vaseline this weekend to help keep things moving. I just usually notice his bombs...he seems to plant them at inconvenient times, e.g. right after scooping the box or as I'm drifting off to sleep. :D

Just started that this past weekend. Max and Hugo are wet food maniacs. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. Amy and Six

Yep, back in the red zone.

5. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I agree that pinkus stinkusville and red is not pretty for Six.
    Tomorrow morning will be your 6th cycle of 2.25. - so c6 of 2.25 - so tomorrow, after you shoot post the words 'dose pls' in your subject line. You may be able to adjust Six's dose tomorrow night... just maybe... depends on what he does tonight and tomorrow during the day.

I offered some patience sprinkle to someone else tonight...but I'm sure they'll share some with you!!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Man, sometimes the numbers suck, and if we are not careful, we let a number override how kitty feels.
    Let's hope that you see some better numbers with the fresh cartridge; how long was the other one open?

Ugh, buncha 'fraidy cats, I tell ya. What's with the love for the pinks? And reds too! :YMSIGH:

I suppose we just have to wait till they are good and ready.
    Six is the boss, but let's hope the new cartridge will give Six a little boost to better numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.