1/31 Miz Kirby AMPS 326 +2 257 +4 197 +7 126 +8 78 +9 174 PMPS 249 +8 347

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jinx & Miz Kirby, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Jinx & Miz Kirby

Jinx & Miz Kirby Member

Hello! This is my first time posting in this forum, so no previous thread to link to, but I will starting tomorrow.

Diagnosis was a month ago, and I'm finally getting into a routine (and so is Miz Kirby) with timing things, getting usable blood drops, etc. I started out SLGS because I thought there was no way I could test 5 or more times per day on a regular basis, but now that I can reliably get blood with a smaller lancet (it took weeks of poking with a 26g to encourage the capillary bed to fill in) and feel fine about testing multiple times per day, I'm transitioning to TR with the hope of eventually getting her to remission. Or at least out of the pink/red and down into green/blue most of the time.

Carole & Indigo likes this.
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Jinx & Miz Kirby likes this.
  3. Jinx & Miz Kirby

Jinx & Miz Kirby Member

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to the LBL forum :) It's good you are switching to TR especially since you are testing enough for it. It helps you get a kitty to a good dose and keep it at one. Congrats on the green today. With TR, you would now hold this dose 10 cycles in all unless she earns a reduction before then by dropping below 50.

A small housekeeping request wrt your SS. Could you please move the shot time out of the U column to a separate column. It's a little hard to read the number of units. Thanks! :)

Jinx & Miz Kirby likes this.
  5. Jinx & Miz Kirby

Jinx & Miz Kirby Member

Times removed from shot column.

Bandit's Mom likes this.