1/4 Ruby PMPS 83/+1 87/+2 74/+4 57/+5 65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday there were some drawn out shenanigans, leading to a somewhat high PS this morning.

And to continue the mouse behind the stove saga, the mouse DID exist, and there WERE, in fact, more than one. Ruby was right. I found some mouse droppings near the stove and I didn't know that Frank had put glue traps behind it that had caught two of them. So Ruby must've been sitting there listening to them struggling in the traps. Poor things.

Healing thoughts to all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans who love them so. Happy Monday! :coffee::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ruby slides down and surfs today. I hope you caught all of the mice.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

I remember years ago...Cosmo cornered a mouse in our old apartment. He had no idea what to do with it. :p DH trapped it in a Tupperware and set it free in the field behind the building. LOL.

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for the chuckle and memory!

4. Katherine&Ruby

Hi Tanya! I'm not sure Ruby would know what to do with a mouse either, having never stepped foot outside. It's funny because I always thought my civvie Olive was the hunter, and Ruby was more like her lumbering sister who liked to eat a lot. Seems like roles are reversing.

5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Hoping you have a mouse free, shenanigan free day :bighug:! We had a fat mouse take residence in our garage years ago. Cute except for the damage to my wiring in my SUV he caused when he chewed it:eek:. That wasn’t nice after we were so welcoming....LOL :rolleyes:

6. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely Ruby have a great day Katherine!

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

OMG, your mouse story gave me the heebie jeebies :confused: We had mice in our apartment in college (thanks to the not-so-clean-boys downstairs) and my girlfriends would do nothing about it so I was in charge of mouse trapping...I got the one with the trap in the box...it was reusable so I had to empty the dead mouse into the trash whenever we caught one. UGH. The memories make me sick lol. We also had mice in our outdoor grill here at our house...a mama and babies! Those I found cute and we tried to save them but I don't think they faired well as they got separated from each other.

Nice surfing Ruby and way to keep an eye on those mice :cat: Have a great day, Katherine :bighug:

8. Katherine&Ruby

LOL! I do not envy your mouse disposal responsibilities! I made Frank retrieve the traps because I can't even look at a dead mouse. For some reason I have no trouble eating a steak but am uncomfortable being made accessory to the murder of a mouse. :joyful: Frank thought that mice would instinctively stay away if they sensed the presence of cats but I guess not. We live in a densely populated city so vermin are to be expected but I'd much rather have mice than rats or roaches. Eeew.

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Afternoon Katherine , nice surfing going on. Ruby sure has a good sniffer :p
    I hope all the mice are gone. Have a good day :bighug::bighug::cat:

10. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 83. Lowest preshot in a while. Where are we going tonight, Ruby? :cat:;):coffee:

11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS!!!:D
    LOL oh no to mice. It reminds me of my old place that had mice. I have no issue with furry wildlife, so I opted to live trap them in a shoebox, then release them outside. I released them into the park at the end of my street, but I swear they always found their way back. I think I trapped and released the same mouse at least 50 times. I always meant to colour a little green dot on it as an identifier, but that seemed cruel. lol.

Bandit's Mom and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  12. Katherine&Ruby

My DBF has a thing against rodents. He loves all other animals though. :) I really don't have a problem cohabitating with mice as long as they don't get in my food. I'm glad that they exist in the house as a source of entertainment for Ruby to break the pattern of eat, sleep, and preen.

Butters & Lyla and Bandit's Mom like this.
  13. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I think the mouse would probably chase Bandit around the apartment. If she didn't get a heart attack on encountering one first! :D

Katherine&Ruby and thebigfuzz like this.
  14. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Did you really think she was going to tell you, Katherine?

15. Katherine&Ruby

It's a rhetorical question at this point! :) Ruby was very good today in hitting some nice safe lows and coming back up from them easily like a good kitty. And look, I didn't feed her any HC today! ;) Now Mommy can go to sleep. :joyful:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, just thought I might visit you for a change. Looks like Ruby had a beautiful green day after what sounds like a very exciting mouse show last night.:D I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your visits to me and Dolly to see how we are doing. I appreciate all of your input to support us on this FD journey. Hope for continued good numbers for Ruby. Sleep well :cat::):bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby and Bandit's Mom like this.