1/8 Chloe Oldtimer Report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hi all LL Beans and Sugarbabies!

We've missed hearing about all the catties and hope 2011 is off to a good start for everyone.

January marks two years as a sugar baby for Chloe, and she's doing well! :smile: She's still walking on her toes, her coat is nice and her tail is fluffy again! Except for a few yellows thrown in every once in a while, Chloe's pretty consistently green and blue. Her dose hovers around 1.125 and 1.25. We had a stretch where I thought we might get to be OTJ for a while, but that nice stretch passed. Oh well, the important thing is that the whole cat is happy and healthy!

The four civvies and good, and I'm still walking the droolers at the local shelter on Sunday mornings, still trying to talk DH into adopting a drooler! Maybe when I retire!

Off to visit some condos.

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Awesome Chloe report, Chris!

3. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

very glad to read this, chris. love to chloe!
    re droolers, so nice you're helping out at the shelter. i did rescue for years when i was looking for a springer so i could adopt one from the rescue program. that was very rewarding and so wonderful to match rescues up with adopters. but i think dogs are tons more work than cats, so unless your DH is likely to do all the necessary work he's probably quite right about waiting. my two have suffered a little as my cats got sick.

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great Chloe report :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

How wonderful to see a Chloe condo!! Happy New Year to you and your family.

I'm glad to hear Chloe is doing so well. Come visit more often. We miss you and your beautiful girl.

6. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris,

So nice to hear that Chloe is doing so well. Your right happy healthy kitty = :mrgreen: It's nice of you to help out at your local shelter on the weekends. I do the same and it's very rewarding work. You make a difference for these animals.

Hope 2011 is good to you and your family. Stop by more often.

jan and sara

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

CHRIS!!!! WOW - and so nice to have a Chloe condo!

I am so glad that she continues to do well. I remember talking to you a while back when you had hopes that she was headed to OTJ. Still have that hope. The important thing is that she is doing well - YAY!!!

God luck with the drooler acquisition. Nice too that you are still volunteering at the shelter. :D

So.... retire? anytime soon? care to join me as another nordstrom retiree?

Do come and visit us often - we do miss you here, and Chloe. You have a wealth of info that would be beneficial to all here.

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Chris! Like everyone else says, you should visit more often, because we miss you.
    Happy and Healthy (and it sounds like Chloe is doing very well) is what matters most.
    I hope your 2011 is just that, for you and yours.

You will tell me when you get a drooler, won't you? :D

9. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hi Chris: Wonderful to see you and Chloe in a condo today on Oldtimers day. Hope you stop by more often. How is the PNW treating you. Enjoy the mountain views for me.

Have a wonderful, healthy, happy and prosperous New Year. Its great that Chloe is doing well. Pat all the droolers for me next week.

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey friends!!! Nice to see you here!! Great report, happy Chloe is doing so well, and you with your big heart have opened it to shelter animals--
    What a good thing!!--We are still plugging along, Moonie is doing well.--Still yellow green & Blue! Oh well, she is very colorful--Happy you stopped by-Droolers are much more work,but they are also so worth it!
    Hugs to you & Chloe!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.