1/8 Luci AMPS 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone!

Luci is feeling like her old self again - purring and tolerating testing very well. Numbers are just too darn high - but now is not the time to be tweaking the dose. Hopefully after the I-131 treatment on Monday things will start to return to normal.

As you may have read in yesterday's condo there's an issue with giving her insulin at irregular hours and then the lack of supervision after the early dose in the p.m. - so I'm opting for no insulin at all. The risk is greater than the value.

I do hope you all have a good day and that your kitties will surf safely!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Luci squeezes in some more beach time :cat: Sounds like you're making the right call on insulin for the hospital stay. Hope you have a wonderful day, Sue :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Sue, Praying this treatment works for Luci and you will start to see much better numbers. I would be nervous too about giving insulin .
    Have a good day :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

She must be having a really good day today! She purrs with every test...and I put my head on her little body to listen closely...it's so soothing...she waits for me to do the pokie...and she's gotten some beach time today! I must say I'm so happy with her today...yes, I know it's not that green lagoon...but it's a nice safe place for my happy girl :D:D

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Yeah for the blues :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

that florida weather must agree with her.
    stay cool, luci :cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci is feeling good and purring. How are you feeling?

10. Sue and Luci

I wasn't feeling very well the evening of the day we received the shot, really tired and a little cold; the next day I felt as if I had a bit of a cold, runny nose and slightly sore throat - which all vanished by noon; then I felt fine until today and this afternoon I'm feeling a bit overly tired...just taking it easy this week and allowing my immunity to build (let's hope that's what's happening).

Thank you for asking!

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can get some rest and feel better.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Luci feeling better!! I've been thinking of her.

I hope you are feeling better soon too, Sue. Hopefully soon but perhaps after Luci has had her successful treatment and is back home with you.

Sue and Luci likes this.