1/8 Ruby PMPS 102/+2 100/+4 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday. We have an armchair in the living room that's been there for a year but we recently moved it to a different location and the cats have decided suddenly now that they LOVE the chair. :rolleyes: Yesterday there was a bit of flying fur and loud hissing as they were wrestling each other over its occupation. I had never seen them fight like this before and had to intervene. This was the bit of drama in an otherwise ordinary day in Kitty Land chez Katherine.

Healing thoughts to all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans who love them so. It's Friday already! :bighug::bighug:

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

There is a cat food called "Meowiss Bueller"??? LOL!!:joyful::joyful: Seeing this on your spreadsheet has made my day.
    Bueller........Bueller......
    Have a great day:bighug:

Tomlin and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Weruva released a variety pack of pates called "The Brat Pack" and all of the flavors are named after teen movies from the 1980s. Hence, Meowiss Bueller, Cat to the Future, Cat Times at Fridgmont... Ruby loves all of them. They have another variety pack where flavors are named after game shows from the 70s and 80s, like Family Food, The Slice is Right. Weruva is clearly marketing towards middle aged cat owners like me who recognize these cultural signifiers!

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Katherine, Nice start for Ruby.,which kitty got to use the chair :p
    Have a good day :bighug::cat:

Tomlin likes this.
  5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

My one female cat LOVES them.....I am not sure who loves them more—Eve or my DH who has decided he will forever & always remain in the 1980s——-LOL

6. Katherine&Ruby

Take a wild guess, Diane. :rolleyes:

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

You and me both, sister!! I'd buy them based on those names alone if only Butters could eat them. I'll just have to live vicariously through your spreadsheet:smuggrin:.

8. Katherine&Ruby

We haven't tried The Karate Kitty or Cattyshack yet. :p But the names make me laugh!

9. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Cattyshack is Eve’s favorite :p

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Ruby am I right :p I didn't know you had another kitty. Male or female
    What's the name

11. Katherine&Ruby

+4 = 48. Did not expect this drop at all. Fed .5 oz 17% HC. Guess we're doing another reducie tonight to .25 units!

You got it right, Diane! :joyful: Ruby rules the roost around here. Her sister's name is Olive and she's a skinny tuxedo who is smaller than Ruby. Ruby totally bullies her, poor lil' thing.

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Ha ha , Ruby you big bully :p leave your sister alone.
    You would never know by looking at that adorable face of Ruby's that she was a little bully lol
    Just saw the +4 holy cow, she's really working that juice. Good luck with the new dose tonight :bighug:at:cat:

13. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

good luck w the reduction!
    enough w the shenanigans, ruby.

14. Katherine&Ruby

Ruby gets her way around here because of that face. :rolleyes::cat: But yeah, she can be pretty mean to her sister sometimes, but most of the time they get along and are very sweet together. Olive cried every night for Ruby when Ruby was DKA and in the hospital. They're inseparable.

15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice catch today - you are doing a great job with her Katherine. :D

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ruby came back up for you. Love the cat food names.

17. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 102. Measured out .25 units on the calipers and man, is that hard to see on those little arms with the BD syringes! :confused:o_O:arghh: Wish I could change syringes so I could use the big arms of the calipers but I want to be as consistent as possible now and don't want to waste more time messing with doses. Filled a few syringes with blue food coloring to use as a guide for those wee hours of the morning before caffeine in case I need them.

Thank you, Wendy. Praise means so much to me, especially coming from you! I feel really good about where we are now and it's all because of your wise counsel and the generosity of so many here. FDMB saved my Ruby and I am forever grateful!

18. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It takes a village when it comes to FD cats. :bighug: