10/11 Mr Kitty AMBG 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by FrostD, Oct 11, 2021.

1. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-8-mr-kitty-no-bg-hes-ok-still.254020/

Well he seems to be over his temper tantrum. He ignored me for 2 days, but would come running for my daughter to "brush" his fur and teeth, and give him a toy :rolleyes: He even went so far as to come up on the bed but stay on the opposite corner not looking at me haha

Last night he finally came to me for some love, but not without a few hand swats and near nips just to get his point across.

Still have our 5 P's + Z - zoomies get their own category around here, they're a very rare sight with the arthritis. Appetite is great, as far as I can tell nothing "wrong" with him.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Wonderful!:)

FrostD likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Melissa, Mr Kitty is such a hoot, he's too funny.I'm glad he's got a good appetite. Be nice to your mama Mr Kitty, she loves you like crazy .
    I hope you have a good day Melissa , love the pic of Mr Kitty on your SS :bighug::bighug::bighug:

FrostD likes this.
  4. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

That’s so good to hear!

FrostD likes this.
  5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa. So happy to hear he is his feisty, old self.

FrostD likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

All good news. Boy he really has a big personality! Hopefully, he will forgive you all the way soon.

FrostD likes this.