10/12-Dolly’s-AMPS 244 -194@2.25 -165@4.5 -PMPS 211 -151@2.25 -122@3.25 -114@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Oct 12, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

:bighug:Adrienne, what happened with Dolly’s vet visit? I wanted to check in on y’all. It’s 9 p.m. here. I’ll check in again later. :bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Suzanne. We were there 3 hours and driving added 2 1/2 more. I can’t even think straight. I do know the estimate is around $5000.00 and we still need to see the neurologist for her legs, the ball joints of her hips (I think). The carrier fell over in the car
    upload_2021-10-12_21-52-57.jpeg

Sorry for the slight angle:rolleyes:. Did not have any tests done today. Maybe 2nd opinion? :nailbiting: Steroids, yikes. Thanks for asking. :bighug::):bighug:

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Bhooma, did you take Bandit to the vet today/yesterday for you? Did you get any answers? Thinking of you all and hope the vet was able to offer insights and solutions. Sending prayers :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Bandit's Mom

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hello Adrienne. That sounds like a rough day for both of you. I bet you were wiped out. Try to take it easy today if you can. I’m sure you are still tired. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

And the cost estimate and proposed diagnostics! That is overwhelming. It would be nice if there were some options that you could try to see if they help her without spending that kind of money.

You need a lot of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Good morning Suzanne, I just realized I was in shock when I wrote you, when I left the vet, all night. I didn’t do any of the diagnostics yesterday because I would have been driving home in the dark. I am terrified for Dolly.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.