10/12 Gordy AMPS 191, +3.75=91, +6=79 | PMPS 237

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Oct 12, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2457250/

Woooooaahhhh. Sorry for the posting delay. Life has been busy.

Gordy is still a little all over the place... mainly because of the changing of food. I am trying to find a happy medium.

I also went to 2 different pet stores today trying to hunt down novel protein foods for Rex. Only managed to find a Limited Ingredient Instinct - Rabbit. There were a few rabbit dry foods, but they were all mixed with turkey and chicken! Ugh. We'll see if this is acceptable to her.

I found one rabbit wet that is 5.5oz cans... that don't break my bank TOO much. Only Naturals Pet - Rabbit & Pork Dinner. I grabbed 2 cans to try. 5% carb and the can is filled wall-to-wall with food.... which I appreciate! Downside - I don't see it anywhere online =/ annoying.

And I guess thats in for me for now. +4 in 15 minutes

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Not a bad slide so far for Gordy, I hope he safely makes it to the Lagoon tonight and has a little surf!

It can be so hard to find food that is affordable if there is anything special about it. It’s frustrating. I’m really glad
    You were able to find an affordable one :)

hope you’re having a great weekend :)