10/13 +10.33....76! AMPS 103...+8 418 :(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

10/12 thread

WOOHOO!

From yesterday:
    Me thinks Poopy wants to play with Shasta, Deborah. :mrgreen:
    Rhiannon, after thinking Poopy would be in the reds over my fuds snaffu, pinks weren't so bad to see. :D
    Shannan - it's been a while here since Poopy has helped make the bed. It was so fun!

In a lot of ways, Poopy is like a grumpy old man, and very set in his ways. For the past fews weeks, though, I've seen more of his playful, loving side come through. Haven't really wanted to say too much about it as I didn't want to jinx it, or thinking it was wishful thinking on my part. The biggest thing I've noticed? Poopy doesn't sleep under the bed or under my nightstand anymore. He sleeps up on the bed! I really like that. :D cat_pet_icon

And now a green morning. :mrgreen:

And do I shoot his normal dose at AMPS? ohmygod_smile

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 10/13 +10.33....76!

Let's see what his +12 is. Maybe, he'll be on his way up by then.

3. Teresa and Poopy

Thanks Dyana. Did a +11 and it's 89. Hopefully it will continue to come a bit for AMPS. So far the lowest PS I've shot was a 143. Perhaps Poopy is wanting to break that record. :D Thankfully, I can be home to keep an eye on him today. :D

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sorry. After I wrote that, I felt like I was a little gruff sounding.

Yay for the nice Green! :mrgreen: . I'm glad you'll be home today.

5. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Great numbers Poopy! What a good boy, helping your momma make the bed :smile: Zeus likes to help too. It is funny, no matter where he is in the house, if he hears me make the bed he comes running full speed to jump under the sheet or the blanket. And then we play attack momma's hand... No claws thankfully :lol:

Have a good day guys. Surf along in those pretty greens and blues Poopy.

Kathie

6. Teresa and Poopy

Re: 10/13 +10.33....76! AMPS 103

With AMPS at 103...I'm assuming it's safe to shoot his normal dose...right? Just checking to be sure. The switch from ProZinc to Lantus still has me guessing from time to time. nailbite_smile

Dyana - I didn't take your comment as short gruff. :smile: We're cool. :D
    Thanks, Kathie. :D

Edited to fix typos. ohmygod_smile Need more :coffee: .

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yes, his numbers are rising. They are going to rise some more once food is on board, and the onset of this next dose won't be until about +2 or so.

8. Teresa and Poopy

Thanks, Dyana. :D

I really appreciate you taking a look and reassuring me. :YMHUG:

9. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Wonderful story on Poopy's change in behavior for the better. I hope he continues to be a bed-cat. He must be feeling better to wander out more at night and play during the day. Sending play-happy vines!

Congrats on the greens - you should be seeing more of them today!

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Teresa, wow on Poopy's numbers today and great shooting low, too! We will be watching today.
    Maggie says hi to Poopy and thanks for the poo vines.

11. Teresa and Poopy

+2.5 206...yuck, but hopefully will be the high and he'll come back down. :D

It's Catnip Caturday in the house. Poopy has his yellow ducky back in the corner of the carrier and Mia is carrying around her teddy. They are too funny!

Lisa - I hope you're right and we see more green today. :D
    Ann - Thanks! I feel like I ought to be wearing a Wonder Woman suit or something. :lol: Poopy says hi! Well, it's sort of muffled since his face is stuck to his yellow duckie. It sounds like he's trying to say hi. :lol:

It's starting to storm here so may lose internet. I'm prepared if Poopy drops too low. Have 18% gravy food and Karo, if needed. Will only use teaspoons of gravy and drops of Karo...if he drops below 50.

12. Re: 10/13 +10.33....76! AMPS 103

Great numbers Teresa, hope they continue!!! ;-)

Jo

13. Teresa and Poopy

Thanks, Jo! I wish. :sad:

+4 340. Can anyone say "Bounce"?

Poopnoodles.

14. Alexa and Reuben

Alexa and Reuben Well-Known Member

Re: 10/13 +10.33....76! AMPS 103...+4 340 :(

Exciting stuff going on here in Poopy-Land! I know how upset I got with the bouncing (my drama meezer comes by his drama-ness in an honest hereditary way :lol: :lol: ) so, melllow bean vines being sent in case you`re anything like me :lol: :lol:

And clearly Poopy feels great YEAY!!! ....and needs nothing at all so we send lots of scritches and pets cat_pet_icon

15. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Poopy! What is going on here?! Shasta enjoyed playing earlier and would enjoy some company now...please come back down!!!!! Happy Caturday!

16. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Aw. Bouncing today.
    [​IMG]

Hope it's a short one.
    Happy Caturday!

17. snorton

snorton Member

Wonderfully bouncing Kitty photo. Hope Poopy is keeping his cool. It is nice when they show some of their pre-dx activity. Have a great relaxing Saturday.

18. Teresa and Poopy

+ 8 418 :cry:

Thank you, Alexa. I just feel bad for the poor boy. When he gets this high he just wants to flop and sleep. Or maybe that's the catniptini he indulged in earlier? His yellow duckie is smooshed up against the carrier corner again, looking sopping wet. Yeck!

Deborah, not sure what to tell you. I'm sure Queen Shasta's playmate will return. Poor boy is just being a bit bouncy. We'll get Mr. L trained eventually. :D

Rhiannon, I LOVE the bouncy kitties! They are adorable!

Another storm coming through. :sad: Poor droolers glue them selves to my ankles, they are so scared. Silly droolers.

19. Teresa and Poopy

Hiya Shannan. Was creating my last post while you posted so missed saying Hi. :smile: It is an adorable pic, isn't it? :D

20. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    We know how Poopy got his exercise today!

21. snorton

snorton Member

Bouncy..... Poopy should come back down soon. The storms don't help. JL hates thunder and runs under the bed. Keep the catnip stories coming.

22. Teresa and Poopy

Oh, yes, Sienne and Shannan...Poopy has been a bouncy boy today! :lol:

+10.5 321 so he's heading back down, thank goodness. : :D

While Poop has been rather laid back today, Mia has gone nuts with Catnip Caterday. I also sprinkle a bit of nip on her favorite perch. Sniffing hasn't been good enough for her. She is currently curled up, covering every sprinkle of nip, guarding it for herself. She has her teddy up there with her, wrapped up in her arms as if she's hugging the poor thing. Silly kitty.

23. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Catnip caturday sounds like great fun! :D Poopy is already coming back down, hope he comes down more for you. Enjoy your evening!

24. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see some green for Poopy this morning, but it's always frustrating when they bounce afterwards. Hope Poopy clears this bounce quickly. I've found Furball doesn't bounce as high as she used to. Hopefully that will happen for Poopy soon too.

25. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

:lol: Funny! Come down, Poopy, come down! Have a great night!

26. Teresa and Poopy

PMPS 336 so back up a bit. If he runs the way he has, he'll be back low come morning. Maybe not green, but much lower. I'll test again at +2 or +3 to check on his progress.

I think I could have done a dosecrease but am thinking, maybe erroneously, that he should clear first...??? Sort of hate to up the dose if he's hitting in the lower greens. Thoughts?

Leslie - yes, Catnip Caturday's are fun. I enjoy watching them enjoy themselves. :D
    Carla - I agree, bounces aren't great but it sure beats flat, flat, flat yellow and pinks. :D Eventually Poopy will quit bouncing. Only he knows when though! ohmygod_smile
    Lisa - Glad you enjoyed. :D I always get a kick out of Poopy's antics...even when they also frustrate me. :D

27. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I've always been told not to increase the dose during a bounce because when they come back down they will come back down faster and maybe lower. It is best to wait for the bounce to clear.

28. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

The issue with increasing during a bounce is whether the bounce will break at the same time you increase the dose. It could cause numbers to drop like a rock.

29. Teresa and Poopy

Thank you, Carla and Sienne. That makes sense. :smile: Now I don't feel so bad about not looking for a dosecrease for the Poopmeister. :D

30. GregFurBall

GregFurBall Well-Known Member

Wow Poopy- You have just had one active day. Try to keep the bouncing to a minimum. Hope you have a slow slide into blues tonight for your momma. :smile:

Karen

31. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Poopy! You didn't need to pop up with a little green! Love to see him in normal numbers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.