10/14 Milo AMPS 10.3/+1.25 212/PMPS 205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha Member

thebigfuzz likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Milo is doing better and eating for you. I hope he continues to improve. Sending prayers.

3. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that Milo is doing better!!!!

Have a great day! :bighug:

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yay Milo!!!! That is amazing news. I'm really glad he is on the up and up:joyful:.
    Thank you for the good wishes for Butters.:bighug:
    Have a great day!

5. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

There was a lot of eating today; the automatic feeder was almost completely empty (4 out of the 5 compartments!). Tonight Milo ate LC and now he's eating raw food. I've held off on the Cerenia and Mirtazapine tonight but I gave the pain med to make sure he's comfortable. He seems a little less alert than last night so I'm wondering about pain. BG is higher than it has been in a long time, up in the yellows. Hopefully he comes back down soon. Vet visit tomorrow so I'm kind of dreading it now that he's a bit more stable. I might try to run him home on a break so he's less stressed, if the vet is done with him by then. I don't want him staying the whole day while I'm at work.
    Have a good night, everyone.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
    Awesome news. Maybe less alert cause he's not used to yellows anymore?

Aren't Cerenia and mirtz once daily meds?

Good luck with the vet tomorrow.

7. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Thanks and yes, you are right, those meds are only once a day. I am so tired I missed that and was confused. I’m glad I held off.

He’s starting to eat the raw food again so I’m really pleased. I wonder how long he’s been feeling icky; he went off of the raw quite a while ago. I thought he had just decided he got a taste for the FF. But since the meds he’s eaten two different types of raw and ignored some of the FF.

have a good night!

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Have a good night, Sam! So happy to hear he is going back onto his raw food. That is amazing news.