10/14 Ruby AMPS 211/+3 227/PMPS 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ruby slides down and surfs today.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, I hope Ruby surfs safely , hoping you see some blue tonight. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Katherine&Ruby

No one was home today from +3 and Ruby didn’t get tested but I suspect she stayed in yellows. I am working tomorrow and Saturday and DBF is not going to be home but the sitter will come at +8 to test as she’s been going lower towards the end of her cycle. Her numbers have been generally high but I’m too scared to increase her. Sigh.

FrostD likes this.
  6. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

It's only been 3 days since that 58, I think you're ok. With not being home and such, not a lot of wiggle room with that. See what she does next few days.

7. Katherine&Ruby

Not a lot of wiggle room. And she dropped almost 100 points last night between PMPS and +2, so she is unpredictable as well. The irony is that Ruby’s numbers are essentially where every vet wants her to be. I wish I could get her tightly regulated again but that seems to be outside the realm of possibility given everything. I have a bunch of work travel coming up as does DBF. If she had gotten into remission so much would be easier.

FrostD likes this.
  8. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Yes, I think you're doing the best you can with her, don't sweat it. I understand...I'm anticipating the end of our remission since I'm removing cab (or significantly reducing...were waffling as to whether or not to fully discontinue it, but that's another post ha). I got to thinking about it, I really dread having to possibly start everything back up, the taste of freedom is cruel lol So I get it, I do!