10/15 Ruby AMPS 295/+7 177/PMPS 212/+2 197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-14-ruby-amps-211-3-227-pmps-232.254229/

Ruby pooped during the day (yay) but then had a bout of diarrhea in the evening (boo). Gave her a half tab of metro last night and added S boulardii and slippery elm to her food this morning. Because of her appy issues and the constipation/diarrhea cycle, I’ve asked her oncologist to schedule an ultrasound a month earlier than had been planned on November 10. Her numbers are showing that something is going on, hope we can manage everything until then.

And I found a wriggling, half-dead flea on the bed. Have gotten a few more bites recently. :mad:

Ruby will be alone most of the day. Sitter is coming in the afternoon to test. Hope she floats a little lower today.

Have a great day, everyone. :bighug:

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Katherine, sorry to hear that Ruby had diarrhea, I hope what you gave her helps.I'm glad you're going for the ultrasound sooner. Those darn fleas again.
    I hope she slides down some today .:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Healing hugs and prayers:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  5. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Sitter caught a blue at +7! Let’s see if she goes green tonight.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.