10/17 Poopy +10.5 273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

10/16 thread

+10.5 273...either a bounce or delayed reaction to the higher carb (11%) food from yesterday at AM +6. Thinking bounce.

Not sure what upset Poopy's tummy yesterday. Bad can of food, maybe, since neither cat ate much of it? Poop seems to be fine this morning. Wanted his chicken chunk after test, so that's a positive.

Yesterday he pretty much slept with me the whole day.

And from last night, thanks for stopping by and the well wishes, Jo and Carla. :smile:

Sorry I've not been out and about visiting more. Just wish I felt better.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's not easy when you don't feel good to have to take care of your cat, much less visit condos. We understand. Take care of yourself and get better. I hope Poopy sees some blue today.

3. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hope you both are feeling better today :smile: Bring that number down into the blues Poopy, you can do it.

Have a good day,
    Kathie

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sorry to hear you are not feeling 100% .. glad to hear poopy slept with you all day .. mocha does the same thing .. we call her our medicine bear, cause she always makes us feel better .. :D Yes, we're dorks ... have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.