10/21 Peepee amps-129

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Doreen and PeePee, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Peepee is doing good. She hates AB's, so she is mad at me again. Today is the last day for AB's. I think I'm just not shooting enough into Peepee these days. I'll see if I can do better. I've been lazy about posting. Haven't played golf in 5 weeks,just ride along with DH. My back is bad, but I start PT tomorrow. We just filled our bike tires up, but I'm gonna start riding tomorrow. Don't want to crash before my first PT.
    Yesterdays recap
    amps-129-.5u
    +6.5-83

Have a good night!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Peepee has some NICE numbers!! Glad you're done with the AB's...It sure would be nice if we had some way to explain to them that we're trying to help, not make them miserable, but luckily, after they've had a good pout, they still love us...but boy when they're pouting, you know what they're thinking!!...LOL

Hope the PT helps...after 14 back surgeries, I know how back pain can wear on you. PT can work some pretty amazing miracles, although there were times I just knew the therapists had to have been at the top of the class of the Marquis de Sade Academy of Pain Infliction.

Those first few days can be bad, but in the end, they really do help with back pain in a big way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.