10/22/2020 Bocephus PMPS 86 20 minutes later 89 Dose Help

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy & Bocephus cat, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Wendy & Bocephus cat

Wendy & Bocephus cat Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He just earned a reduction. Skip. Let me look and decide what your dose should be for the next cycle. Be right back.

I’m not sure why you went back to .75. In the morning shoot .50.

Wendy & Bocephus cat likes this.
  3. Wendy & Bocephus cat

I just did a imaginary cartwheel:D

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You are getting a really good response to Lantus!

5. Wendy & Bocephus cat

Just not thinking straight.. I was reduced to the .75 did good one day next day screwed up drawing it and it was only .5 and like a fool I even gave him one of the girls HC food, no sleep, I think it was next morning he was also under 90 so I was scared to give full dose but couldn't stall at all so gave .25 and ran out the door and then started fresh next day with the .75 still running on little to know sleep and well :banghead::confused: but I learned from it and know better.

6. Wendy & Bocephus cat

I just can't believe it like literally it's almost too good to be true. When she switched us to the Lantus I discussed the fear of what to do with him during the holidays because I have to go to my husband's parents out of state (they are elderly and we only get to see them 2 - 3 times a year) and she said quit worrying about Thanksgiving and Christmas because he's going to get to remission. I left thinking yes I pray and wish and dream for it but considering everything he's been through No Way. Here it is about 3 days shy of being one month since diagnosis and he's seeing beautiful numbers and earned 2 reductions in a week.:bighug:

tiffmaxee and Vyktors Mum like this.