10/22 Minnie amps@215, +5@81, stay the course?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA), Oct 22, 2020.

1. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

With TR I think you would increase. I would love to know what is happening after +2 at night though.

3. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

I thought I’d only increase if I wasn’t getting good numbers. When do I stop increasing then? :bookworm:

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

When you start to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose before increasing for 10 cycles. You want to see mostly blue and green to be considered tightly controlled, except for bounces. She’s looking much better.

5. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Okay so that’s why I was thinking of holding. Her nadir today was 81. I think the 6 is working. Is it okay if I give it another day or 2? Her pre shot numbers are also coming down finally

6. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

I know :bighug::bighug::bighug: she’s acting like she’s feeling better too. She’s back to jumping on my bed and waking me up in the am, which is great for her but not so great for me :smuggrin:

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

When you see greens, you hold the dose a total of 10 cycles, not an additional 10 cycles. Still a bit too much pink for my taste, and too long in between greens.

8. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

I feel like today was a breakthrough though. 223@pmps no pink!!!! I think it’s a first in a while :bighug::bighug::bighug:

it’s been a while since she had a no pink day. I’ll see if her amps is still yellow. If we’re back to pink, I’ll increase tomorrow

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  9. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

But if you continue to see greens you stay with the dose? I guess I’m asking when do I stop increasing period. We can’t just increase forever, right?

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You increase until regulated if following TR.
    It's not forever, but until you get the dose that works at that time. It could also change over time.

11. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Right. Right. Okay. If she stays like today then that would be good for now. If she goes back up tomorrow, I’ll increase :(