10/23 Billo AMPS 246, +2 241, +6 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Seems like its going to be a fairly flat day today. Hoping for some lower numbers soon :)

2. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Update: pretty significant drop by +6 but finally some greens! Really grateful :)

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yay! Usually a +2 that is the same or lower than AMPS is a signal that there could be an active cycle (ie that numbers could keep dropping).
    Nice to see Billo in the lagoon.:D:D:D Hopefully you can steer her with some food, and maybe she will do some surfing for you.

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

She likes those high flats before dropping that is for sure!

I hope this higher dose can get her into some longer greens. Stop that darn bouncing!

Abdullah likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

How lovely at 6+! A nice green...how was her number after that? Did she continue to go lower or surf??

Have a great evening Abdullah :)

Abdullah likes this.
  6. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

she definitely has been surfing for some time now! +7 94, +8 91! Not too significant of a drop but I'm glad she's surfing. Thank you for checking in, I'm so happy to hear about Butters improvement today :)

Thank you!! I hope so too :)

Sorry for taking some time to get back to you all, I was a little busy and couldn't update. But she's doing well! She didn't drop below 90, but thats okay, I'm still more than happy with the numbers today :)

7. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Do you guys think I should reduce tonight? She’s not below 90 yet, but at 91 lol. I’ve never encountered this before.

My gut tells me to hold the dose but I just want to be sure.

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Sorry nobody answered your question. I'm not sure what time your 91 was at, but you may wanna see how you feel closer to PMPS. Maybe Billo will be on the rise by then.

In future, when you need help deciding what to do with dosing, I suggest editing your subject title and adding the question...something like "Need dosing advice, please". And also add the "?" prefix. The people who are willing to give advice on dosing are busy and sometimes will just scan through the titles looking for people who need help.

Have a great night!

Abdullah likes this.
  9. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind for next time :)