10/23 Jazzy AMPS 103 +3.25 68 +5 70 PMPS 124 +2 68 +4 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cheryl & Jazzy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like a mini bounce from that 45 last night. Glad he came up for you. Go Jazzy. :D

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Maybe Jazzy is hinting at the r-word? <anti-jinx> Stay safe there, Jazzy :D Have a great day, Cheryl.

5. Cheryl & Jazzy

For some reason my Spreadsheet is suddenly read only. Anybody know how to fix that?

6. JaxBenji

I have this issue if I've signed out of my google account for some reason so maybe double-check you're signed in? I'm not sure how you access your google sheet but you can go to sheets.google.com and see it and open it from there. Restarting your browser also sometimes helps (hi-tech solution lol).

7. Cheryl & Jazzy

Lol. I did the restart automatically because that's the easiest fix, but that didn't work. I'm logged in to my Google account. I went to that website and I can open it, but it still is view only. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Lol. In not tech savvy nor am I very patient with tech issues. Lol. :banghead:

Hahaha. After I typed this I went to my Spreadsheet for the 50th time, and it is all good now. No clue what's up with that o_O

8. Cheryl & Jazzy

That's what I was thinking too

9. Cheryl & Jazzy

Lol. Anti-jinx for sure :nailbiting:

JaxBenji likes this.
  10. JaxBenji

Haha, glad your spreadsheet is back. You know sometimes clearing cache/cookies helps too (though that's also annoying if you have pws saved).

Jazzy is looking super :D

11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

That was an exciting night! Glad you were able to get Jazzy up so quickly. He is looking so good.
    And to comment on your reply from yesterday. I agree with you; the most important thing is a happy and healthy cat. Remission is a secondary goal to that. It would be like me getting a surprise second dessert when I've already had dessert (I have a sweet tooth!); something I'd never expect but I'm not going to turn it down. :D:D
    Have a good evening! :bighug:

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Jazzy...no teasing the sharkies! Looks like someone might be pushing for a reducie???

Great mini-bounce...he's loving those greenies isn't he?

Have a great evening!!

13. Cheryl & Jazzy

PMPS 124? Where are you going Jazzy? :confused:

14. Cheryl & Jazzy

Lol. Who in their right mind would turn down a second dessert? Hahaha!!! Not me either :):)