10/23 Magellan amps HI/+4,350/+7,273/pmps,254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia Rae, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

Yes I checked a total of 3 times so right mow my pumpkin is drunk as a scot and sleepy

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Bounce and a skip can do that but in this case I think it’s the low greens causing a bounce.

Julia Rae likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

From one extreme to the other! Not surprising though, that was one heck of a ride yesterday. I hope your heart rate has got back to normal.

Julia Rae likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed the promised bounce...I remember this guy from yesterday morning...giving everyone a wild ride...and now there he is in outer space...

Come on back down now little feller...much better here on earth...especially the beach...

See ya there soon :)

Have a great evening :)

Julia Rae likes this.
  6. Julia Rae

Im going to not even try to guess what pumpkin boy will try.As he likes to do the opposite or worse something I never even thought of.

7. Julia Rae

You could not be more right than that.. Yes my hart rate has returned to normal, later that night I enjoyed a nice rum and coke.. with a bit of 420.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  8. Julia Rae

Fun, fun. I have never heard of a reading like the one I got in the amps.. HI?? I mean WTF.

Sitting there on his heated blanket "now why would I want to do that??" Magellan counters as he washes his face and ears. "Sand between my toes and in other sensitive places thank you no! But a nice lounger with cat nip martini and a sun shade.. with shrimp orderves" Magellan continues with a self satisfied smirk "that I can do he finishes with loud purrs

Vyktors Mum likes this.