10/26 Olive AMPS 170, 189+2, 163+3, 240+6.5 (Holistic Actions Info)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by OlivesMom, Oct 26, 2020.

1. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...53-3-216-5-219-8-pmps-236-255-2-206-3.237481/

I made a big mistake and fed her 2 tsp of FF instead of my usual 50/50 mix of raw to FF. I knew I had to be away from the house for 3 hours and I was afraid since she'd drop too low while I was gone so I fed an extra tsp. It inadvertently caused her to spike early in the cycle so now I'm afraid she's going to get high by shot time and then begin bouncing all over again. Ugh. What I'm learning with Lovie is that if I only feed raw when she's going up the slide, it helps slow her down.

On the plus side, I got to speak with Dr. Jeff today from the Holisticactions.com website I joined and I couldn't have been more pleased. Dr. Jeff is a NICE guy and he took his time with me getting to know Olive and Cindy's history. The call was supposed to only last 15 minutes (You'll get 15 free minutes a month to speak to him or one of the other holistic vets there by joining) but we talked for 35 minutes without charge. I learned more in those 35 minutes with him than I have all this time from the western medicine vet. I highly recommend joining this group if you can afford it, even if you only do it for one month. I'm always so skeptical about things, but I'm really glad I joined. I'll probably pay into a second month only because I'm not sure I'll have the time to watch, read, and listen to all the back podcasts and webinars I want, plus I'm anxious to speak to Dr. Jeff again and he'll accommodate either by phone or Skype. He's already set a course for both my girls and he's anxious to take the journey of healing with them and me.

2. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

I'm sorry, but I've forgotten who asked me about their pets skin allergies and there are 10 different videos, including the Empower Hour webcasts on the Holistic Actions site that references everything allergies for your pet. There's a lot to watch. I would suggest paying into the Gold membership for just a month so you can absorb all the information firsthand. Is it a cat or dog that has the skin allergies you mentioned?

tiffmaxee likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive doesn't go too high. Just count it as a learning experience. Glad things are doing well with the holistic site. I hope the treatments can help Cindy and Olive.

OlivesMom likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

@tiffmaxee was the one I think who was looking at help for skin conditions.

OlivesMom and tiffmaxee like this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

OlivesMom likes this.