10/4 Mauer AMPS 167, +2 167, +4 110, +5 95, +7 95, +9 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Apr 10, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

2. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

LOL The Bed?
    Kitties here who are wanting to talk to me like to do it just prior to my getting into bed in order to make sure I do hear them hahaha

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the pee. Nice numbers last night. I hope Mauer slides down and surfs today.

SashaV likes this.
  4. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Still the couch :banghead:
    Mauer actually did that too, when she was younger :D

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  5. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Surprisingly good numbers last night :D
    I didn't see it coming :rolleyes:

6. Cherryl & Mouzer

I have waterproof covering on my couch, under a couch cover to hide the waterproof cover.
    I have waterproof covering on the beds. Still cannot stand getting into bed to find my hind end wet because somebody peed :rolleyes:

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a great day, Sasha & Mauer. They say you can train a rabbit to use a littler box. Wonder if you really can?

8. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

He is litter trained, and he uses it perfectly. I believe it's the spring teasing him. Some rabbits, and animals in general gets very confused when summer is coming. Even though they're neutered hormones come into play in the spring. Other than that they're usually as clean as cats :D

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  9. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Yeah, @Deb & Wink said something about that yesterday so I fixed that last night, so it it took 95% of the pee :D
    But it's still annoying! He haven't done this before, but again I found him under a car in January, vet thought he was about 3-4 months old, so he never experienced spring before.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

Is he a wild rabbit or a domestic that somehow got under your car? Bless you for taking him in and protecting him.

11. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

We don't have wild rabbits in nature, so if they're found there, someone has set them free. Which is illegal, but people think it's the easiest way, they don't know they die from the cold, starvation or get taken by a fox..
    He didn't have outdoor fur, and he was in great condition and no one was missing him. Unless I find a home where he'll get a rabbit friend and bonded right, he won't go anywhere.
    And it wasn't even my car :p:D
    My neighbor called she saw him up the street, I lost mine last June and had the rabbit stuff and knowledge so we caught him. He is really loving, giving kisses all the time, binkies like an idiot and likes to snuggle on the couch with me.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  12. Summer and Susie (GA)

That is so sweet. What is a binkie? I love that he snuggles with you on the couch.

13. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Try searching on YouTube. It's the most amazing thing ever!!!

14. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh yes indeed, so very annoying :D

15. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Seriously what's up with this surfing? Don't even know if surfing is the word.
    If she could just stay there forever :D:oops::rolleyes::smuggrin:

Deb & Wink likes this.