10/9 - Chloe Oldtimer Report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hello LL! We've been away too long, again, and sure miss everyone.

WCR = :D Chloe has been doing great. I've reduced her dose down to .3 units and so far, so good! I remember first joining the Board and seeing people talk about drops of insulin. I thought for sure they were joking....how could any kitty be getting just a few drops? But, the way I'm measuring it, Chloe's just getting 3 drops. Don't know how long this will last, but we're sure enjoying it while we can!

Mama bean, DH and the other catties are all doing well. I'm still volunteering with the droolers every Sunday morning, and still trying to convince DH that we need a dog. Still no luck.

Hope all LL catties and beans are doing well!

Fly free sweet Bear Man.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

"Need" a dog? :lol: Is that really a "need"? Well. I guess it is to you, right? Good luck making your case with DH. Cleo is down to .3u now? That's great!!! Her SS looks very pretty towards the end there. Perseverance pays off, right? What a great job you are doing!! Wishing you all he very best! :mrgreen:

3. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Always nice to hear about kitties doing well. Chloe's beautiful!

4. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris,

Glad to see that Chloe is doing so well. I thought the same way you did about the few drops of insulin. :D But hey it works. Good luck on talking DH into the dog. He's probley overprotective of his cats.

Hope Chloe continues to do well. Have a nice weekend.

jan and sara

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

How to measure .3: Pull some amount into the syringe and say, "I anoint this amount .3." If you have a more scientific method, I'd love to hear it! :lol: Really glad Chloe is doing so well. Um, has anyone asked her if SHE needs a drooler?? :mrgreen:

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hey, your spreadsheet is missing some dates :eek:

I'm glad Chloe is doing so well, and that you are too. I hope you enjoy your weekend, and please post more often.
    We miss you.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I second everything Dyana said! Chloe is beautiful -- as always. Hope you can come by more often.

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

So good seeing you Chloe my DH swore no more dogs after we lost our old mix at the age of 15 this was in 2003 and then this year we ended up with chihuahua named Lily who is just spoiled[​IMG] rotten even by him I hope your DH comes around for I am a cat person myself first really but love dogs too and I am so attached to our little Lily never thought I would love a little breed but she is just the best thing ever most of my cats still avoid her she thinks she is a cat I think since she grew up with them.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Chris - great to see a Chloe post. Even better to hear that she is doing so well. I am with the others - how does one measure that....

Mannie says HI Chloe, and that camp Mannie is open for business - I think he really liked having Chloe here, even if all their communication was through closed doors. :) It was a fun time.

Take care - and I hope life at Nordies, aka my former employer, is treating you well.

10. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

Nice to see such a great report about Chloe! I'm so glad that she is doing well and down to 3 drops!! Keep it up, Chloe!! :smile:

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

hi Chris! hi Chloe!!! It sounds like Chloe is doing great. We miss you!

12. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hi Chris & Chloe: So nice to see you. Glad Chloe is doing well. Hope you get that drooler. Heidi (drooler) was Tuffy's best friend. Did you get to WI this summer. I know Chloe liked it up there. Hope to see you here again soon.

13. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Chris and Chloe! Thanks for stopping by Spot's condo this morning, nice "seeing" you there and now here. Spot and Chloe are getting the same amount of insulin... .3u. Practice, practice, practice...that's how you measure that out, lol.
    Glad to see Chloe is doing well! Sweet!

14. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

I'll have to try that one tomorrow morning....But that's so true....I've been playing w/the .3 or .4.....and that's exactly what it feels like.

Chris, Chloe is doing soooo well. Is that a new photo of her?

15. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Great to see that Chloe is doing well. I hope her neuropathy has improved, last I remember it was better, wasn't it?

16. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

So nice to have a Chris & Chloe report. Glad y'all are well.

17. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris and Chloe! Love the pic of Chloe, she is so beautiful! Glad to hear everything is going well!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.