10-Oct Maverick AMPS 187|PMPS 209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday's post

Maverick is pausing and reflecting on yesterday's shenanigans. Gave him a bit of a pokie break, he never did like hitting 41s without bouncing, but hoping it'll be just a little bouncette. Wellness seems to be no go again, sigh. Went out to the store and picked up a few cans of Nulo, he likes the Natural Balance but I'd like to give something a little less carb with insulin, since his onsets are later, and save the Natural Balance when he's coming down a little. I just don't want to mess with food too much either, but I think I'd get tired of eating the same thing everyday.

Welcome to my revolving smorgasbord pantry :rolleyes:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's not a bad bouncie though...not bad at all.

I have the same problem with Luci...I'd better not ever bring out the same flavor of FF two times in a row. I've just found a new one at Kroger today...but it's more like a treat than a regular meal - nothing but pure tuna in there...and I ordered some Nom Nom...that's another one that's more like treats than a meal - Luci doesn't like it in large quantities...she'll eat it if it's an appetizer portion - like two nuggets...sheesh..these cats!

Have a great evening Christie!!

Christie & Maverick likes this.