11/1 Tigger 200 AMPS 88 +6 70 +7 67 +9 62 +11 93 PMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Breanna H, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

Previous thread

Tigger is having another good day it looks like! I am in disbelief! 88 at +6! Greens again!

Could this be the magic dose? I'm nervous to get too excited. I am a little worried about going to work tomorrow though. I always fill his feeder with small meals and my husband checks him once. Hopefully that is enough.

I really hope this trend continues :rolleyes:

Shelley & Jess likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Not really such a thing, other than it could be a good dose for now. Things change over time. I wouldn't change it until he proves it's no longer a good dose. The greens today could also be the result of shooting early last night. But awesome that he cleared a bounce so fast! :cool:

Breanna H likes this.
  3. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

I was expecting super high this morning. I was pleasantly surprised. However, he is 63 at +11, so I'm assuming he isn't going to rise too much in the next hour, so I'm not so sure what to do with it. I know I'll be shooting where he is around +4/5 but since I've never had him this low for this long, I don't want to do the wrong thing. Full dose tonight?

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

FWIW, I always shoot low as long as I have strips/MC/HC/honey/energy :). I can't advise to any reduced dose but remember @Wendy&Neko 's comment from yesterday how the depot controls the first part of the cycle. Maybe she'll will pop on before your shot time. At PMPS, you can always do the test & no feed and post your PMPS to see if anyone else is around to can chime in.

Breanna H likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

A lot can happen in an hour. Can you monitor tonight? How is your supply of test strips and high carb food?

Breanna H likes this.
  6. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

I have plenty of strips, a can of 20% carbs and 3 cans of 15 & 13%, as well as karo and temptation treats. I should get some sleep for work, but I'm pretty good on surviving with a lack of sleep and can set an alarm as needed, haha. He was 93 for PMPS. I'm guessing full dose and test lots?