11/11 Olive AMPS 127, 155+2, 107+3, 97+6, 126+9. PMPS 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by OlivesMom, Nov 11, 2020.

1. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-10-olive-amps-123-154-2-128-3-90-6-130-9.238377/

All is well with Miss Olive. :) Cindy had some GI problems through the night and morning, but seems a little bit better now.

I'm wondering if I should increase Olive's dose. She hits green but doesn't stay long. Or maybe I should give it a little more time on the .06. I only had her on the .12 for 2 cycles so really don't know if she was better off there or not since she earned the reduction and went off. But Olive isn't holding into the greens on .06

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

This is day 7on this dose. I would increase tomorrow morning unless today and tonight say to hold.

OlivesMom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Since she's only been in high greens you have room to increase. I hope Cindy feels better. Sending prayers.

OlivesMom likes this.
  4. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

Thank you!:bighug:

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I saw that the 104 is the lowest you’ve shot so far so, well done :cool: I hope Olive is living up to her name a little more and having a nice green surf for you

OlivesMom likes this.
  6. OlivesMom

OlivesMom Member

Thanks so much! I was going to increase her insulin by a tad this morning but she was 98 after having dropped a little from +9 so I was more curious to see if I held at the current dose if she'd go down into the green today. My bad...she jumped to 145 by +3, but if anything, I shot my absolute lowest on this day. :) I thought shooting at 104 was something...now I've shot double digits. lol.

Vyktors Mum likes this.