11/13 Chino|AMPS=187|+4=351|PMPS=245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrian and Chino, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian and Chino

Adrian and Chino Well-Known Member

Last post: 11/08

Chino is a vulture. After devouring his breakfast and half of the fuzzball's, he hangs around in the kitchen, hovering close to my heels, begging for some of my breakfast. (He's an avocado fiend.)

In an effort to feed Fox something better than Fancy Feast at least 3x/week, I've been splitting a 200+ calorie can of cat food between the two of them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning. These are cans that I originally bought for Chino when he was still losing weight, but now that he's maintaining, I'm aiming for 300-350 kcal/day. I don't know if it's high-fat or high-quality that the fuzzball doesn't like, but he often walks away without finishing the last 25-50% on these days.

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Cats and their stubborn food habits drive me bat crazy. I'm in the same situation with my 9yr girl with trying to get her on a better quality food. She'll starve herself some days so I cave and give her the crap again. Wonder if it's the smell. FF stinks to high heaven IMO and the better quality foods don't as much. Have you tried adding a bit of the FF to the new foods?

Too funny about the avacodo...that's pretty silly Chino.

Adrian and Chino likes this.
  3. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

[​IMG] here I come for more food. That is what FD does to these poor kitties:eek: Nice blue start for the cycle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.