11/15: Nova--amps 60; +3 121; +4.5 116; +5.5 75; +7.5 80; +9 79; pmps 53

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LindyNova, Nov 15, 2020.

1. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Friday

Nova had a very nice bounce day yesterday, so I took advantage of that and had a reeeeeeaaaly nice 2 hour nap before her mid-cycle meal (which DS actually fed before I got up. Then, because D's H&S were watching the Masters in another part of the house, I got to relax & watch MY very favorite Netfilx shows. Then.......off to meet 2 neighbors for a quick meal at a yummy and very socially distanced seated restaurant ...... Margs & Mexican for us. It was heavenly. :joyful:

At pmps reading & +6 last night (this morning) Nova showed signs of breaking the bounce, and we picked up with testing and feeding as usual. So very grateful for the mini break I took to replenish.

I hope everyone gets a chance to do that once in a while. Have a great Sunday! :bighug::):D

Colio and tiffmaxee like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Surf nicely Nova.

LindyNova likes this.
  3. LindyNova

Not the biggest food spike......looks like she will be surfing the lagoon today.......paws & fingers crossed, she stays away from the sharkies!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Nova comes back down and surfs safely. Glad you got to relax some yesterday.

LindyNova likes this.
  5. LindyNova

So far, a nice easy slide. Mid-cycle LC meal @ 5.5. Checking again in 30-60min. :)

6. LindyNova

we're all good, Interesting how she drops (her nadir) is close to pmps. Makes this dance more interesting. :) (read: frustrating :rolleyes:) Oh well, ECID :)

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like she's doing well on the reducie. :D

LindyNova likes this.
  8. LindyNova

holding so far. :) another 30 mins for a before bed test. (Im an early to bed/early rise person, + it gives me a solid 3 before meal & test at +6 :woot:) It helps when I can't go back to sleep right away. like for another 2 hours ish :facepalm: