11/2 Bama Kitty AMPS 378 +2.25 459; PMPS 506 +2 522

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bama Kitty Mom (GA), Nov 2, 2021.

1. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope most of the insulin got in. Glad he is eating well.

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) likes this.
  3. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Problem with the odor is it lasts a long time on the fur and takes a few washings to completely remove from hands so it remains a constant taunt and reminder, "you screwed up." :banghead: As with most things, we'll get past this obstacle and start making progress again.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Now stop being so hard on yourself. Fur shots are part of this crazy thing called fd. :bighug: It sounds like most went in so it’s only a partial and maybe just the last drop or two.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I hated doing furshots. Mostly cause there was a good chance I'd do a second one right afterwards. :banghead::banghead: Eventually I discovered the Lantus sting was bothering Neko at higher doses and she was sometimes walking away during the shot. Levemir helped that, but I still messed up sometimes. :oops: One of our members started the tradition of a fur shot jar. Every time you do one, you put a dollar in the jar. At the end of the year, buy yourself something nice with the proceeds.