11/24 Billo AMPS 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Billo had a decent night, I wasn't expecting her to drop and she didn't surprise me with it either. +6 255 during the night. I haven't had a chance to test her since AMPS but I will right after this post. Hoping for a smooth day!

Have a good day everyone :)

tiffmaxee and Butters & Lyla like this.
  2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Stay safe, Abdullah.

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

No more surprises please, Billo. :cat: How about a nice, gentle beach surf? :cool:
    Have a good day, Abdullah. I hope you are winning the game of "hide the pill". :)

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thanks guys!

Hahaha I am so far but its getting more and more difficult! She's definitely putting up a fight. I'm so happy to see Butters' numbers from last night! Really surprised you there, and I'm praying that you keep seeing improvement! :)

I found some vomit today, not sure when it happened but it seemed pretty fresh, maybe about an hour old. I'm guessing she vomited around +7.This is the first vomit event in about 2ish weeks (since I started giving her the famotidine). Regardless, no famotidine now, only cerenia. I hope that this was just an outlier and that she feels better soon.

The bupe isn't making her act as sedated as it did on the first day that I gave it to her, is this normal?