11/26 Butters AMPS 382

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday overnight, Butters was flat and high. Today, looks like Butters will be high and flat.

She wasn't her shiny self, yesterday. Notably, she did not do any grooming even after coming home from the vet. Normally the first thing she would do is a thorough cleaning to wash away the stink and indignity of a vet visit.:rolleyes:

This morning she must be doing better, as she had an epic grooming session and is quite cuddly. All meds are status quo. Not sure what to do about her numbers and her insulin dose. Do I contemplate going back to 2.375u?

Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate. Even though I don't, I'd still like to say I'm very thankful for this board and the people on it.:bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’d wait and see what happens today and tonight. If she doesn’t see blues go back up tomorrow. Max always reacted with a flare after a vet visit. With her recent hospitalizations she might be reacting with her bg. :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Butter's happy to see she was grooming and cuddling this morning. Have a great day Lyla :bighug:

4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

maybe she liked this vet and it's her way of voting for them.

JaxBenji and Butters & Lyla like this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Butters seems to be doing better this morning. I hope she slides down today. :bighug::bighug:

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope you and Butters have a wonderful day, Lyla :bighug: Hoping for more cuddles and more beach time :cat:

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

This makes sense to me! Thanks Elise.:bighug:

I'm gonna go with this. :joyful:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  8. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Glad Butters is happier today. Hopefully her numbers come back down tonight. Apparently her delay in grooming cashed for an epic wash today :) Have a great day :)

9. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

10. Colio

Colio Member

Hope Butters does well today - grooming is a good sign :) Thankful for the board and for you! :joyful: