11/26 - Chloe Oldtimer Report

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Hi LL friends!

It's been way too long since we've checked in. Life has gotten too busy, which is no excuse.

I haven't updated Chloe's SS in a long time, but I write down very number! Chloe's been regulated for over a year. :smile: I had high hopes for a while that she'd go OTJ ( she was down to 3 drops), but she had other plans! She looks good and seems to feel good, so that's all that matters. I have a good pet sitter who can test her, so Mike and I have been able to get away every once in a while.

I'm looking forward to catching up with all the sugar babies!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's great to see a Chloe condo! I hope all is good with you and your family and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hello, Chris - so happy to see a good report for Chloe ("She Who Walks On Her Toes" :D ). It's great to hear that your routine with her is smooth. Here's hoping we keep getting Happy Healthy Kitty condos every so often!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Chris!!

How wonderful to have a Chloe condo! I think of you guys often, wonderful how Chloe is doing. It is great to read she is regulated. That alone would be enough for me. Well done!

I hope all is well with you - I will have to stop by and say HI the next time i am down in Nordy-ville. It is wonderful that you have found a good pet sitter so that you can get out - what a great thing!

5. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

love the "Walks On Her Toes'! :D

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Chris :D
    It's so nice to see a Chloe Condo! I'm happy to hear she is doing so well, and you found a good pet sitter, too. Those are like gold.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Great to see a Chloe condo. Fantastic that you and DH are able to get out an about now. Are you still working with the droolers? Hope you will visit again only sooner this time. Scritches to "she walks on her toes" and the rest of your crew.

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

What a great WCR for Chloe!! Good to see you here!
    And a good pet sitter--That's Golden !! Have a great day and great to see you both--Hugs from Us!!

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful WCR for Chloe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

Hi Chris and Chloe! So glad to hear that all is well with you both! I'm not here much either since Brownie is gone, but Simpkin (also 20) is still on a drop of insulin, so I still check in from time to time... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, tell Chloe "meow" from me and Simpkin!
    Patricia and Simpkin and Brownie (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.