11-30 Little Man AMPS 81/+2 82/PMPS 133/+4.5 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rainbow Conti, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Maybe the next step is to get DH to start testing, or will LM not let him? :)

Rainbow Conti likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

5. Rainbow Conti

Lm wont really let him. Not yet but he is getting more comfy with dh. So maybe at some point

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Rainbow Conti

Not sure where tonight came from. I did shoot 45 mins late. Was suppose to be home didnt make it.

7. Rainbow Conti

Set alarm to get a +4.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Now that DH can shoot, can you move your shot time earlier? So you're not shooting at 10am/pm?

Rainbow Conti likes this.
  9. Rainbow Conti

No he isnt willing to do it unless I am scheduled to late. He isn't very comfortable doing it at all. He says LM does fine for him but he is always worried he isnt doing correctly. And since he isnt testing if he shoots earlier and I dont get home till however many hours later he cant see of he is safe. So I'm not comfortable with that at all. Him and I discussed that.

This is just not in dh"s comfort zone at all. He was never a big caregiver when our kids were small either. loves them played with our kids even helped with homework as they got onto high school. Loves and pets kitties but the health stuff was always on me for everyone

Bandit's Mom likes this.