12/01 Eddie AMPS 142 +5 398 PMPS 425 +7 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jodey&Eddie&Blue, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Jodey&Eddie&Blue Well-Known Member

Good morning,
    Here is yesterday including a PM +8 86.

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-272-5-385-pmps-443-8-86.271333/#post-3020854

It's curious that when Eddie's BG numbers are in the low range, it's much harder to get a blood drop from his ear. That PM +8 yesterday required a number of tries. In fact, I lost the timeout to a test-strip and that hasn't happened since I first learned how to test! I wonder why that is.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'm replying on your current thread, instead of bumping up the old one. From yesterday
    First, good catch on that 86! It's not uncommon for it to be harder to get a blood drop when the numbers are lower. I also suspect your house might have been colder in the middle of the night. Meaning his ears needed a bit more warming or rubbing. And yes, reduction tonight.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  3. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

And, in typical Eddie style, he has responded @ AM +5 with a 398.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Eddie comes back down soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

So, earned reduction from 14u to 13u tonight. Will catch a +7 or +8 again. Who knows where we're going? :cat: He's fine. I'm nervous.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

He usually bounces for a few cycles. I don't think I'd be too nervous about tonight. But still get at least one test.

Jodey&Eddie&Blue likes this.
  7. Jodey&Eddie&Blue

Things are looking good @PM +7 104 and a snack.