12/02 Furball +10.75=177 AMPS=194 PMPS=213

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Dec 2, 2022.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-01-furball-10-75-119-amps-135-pmps-212.271349/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today. She's still stuffed up and not eating very much.

Sending prayers for @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and for Pamela and Amethyst (@Pamela & Amethyst) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse and Pepe) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Tina and Salem and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Diane, her dad and Ashley (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Ruby and Olive and Katherine (@Katherine&Ruby) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Butters and Lyla (@Butters & Lyla) and Sasha (@SashaV) and Jill (@Debra and Jill (the cat)) and Max and Lori (@Max & Lori) and Tux and Paula (@Olive & Paula) and Bandit (@Bandit's Mom) Mr. Kitty and Melissa (@FrostD) and @Margaret (and Pearl) and Jade (@Jill & Jade) and Jodey's civvie Blue and Eddie (@Jodey&Eddie&Blue) and @Laura & Chanel and Christina (@Chrispooky12) and Adrienne and Molly (@Adrienne & Molly).

2. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely Furball, have a great day Carla

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Feel better pretty little girl:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::cool::cool:

4. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

Feel better Furball! :bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Furball had a checkup at the vet today. Her BG was 145 at the vet. Her bloodwork was good, but she does have an infection around a loose tooth in her mouth. She is 19 and the vet doesn't want to put her under anesthesia to remove the tooth. She's hoping the antibiotic she prescribed takes care of it. She is a little constipated. The vet wants me to give Miralax. Hopefully this will get her feeling better and eating better. Thanks for the well wishes.

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Carla I'm glad her blood word came back good, hopefully the antibiotic will take care of the infection. The Miralax should work. Hope she starts eating better
    Feel better furball :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

7. Jackie and Biggie

Jackie and Biggie Well-Known Member

I hope the antibiotics help. A lot of the time when cats get uri’s it’s from mouth issues…so hopefully it will all clear up and she will be feeling better soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug: