12/18/2019 Pax 113 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pax's Mom, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-16-pax-pmps-82-should-i-give-full-shot.223036/

He is really trying to give me good numbers. I am trying to get my boss to let me work from home so I can monitor, otherwise I am not sure I want to shoot. I would be gone 12 until his PM shot.

I will follow up when I know more.

UPDATE: I am working from home today so i was able to give shot. I am very nervous with the low numbers and how much he has been dropping so I will keep a close eye on him today.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are able to work from home so you could shoot this morning. I hope Pax keeps surfing safely.

Pax's Mom likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Pax is looking wonderful today! Great that you could work from home and monitor closely!

Pax's Mom likes this.
  5. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

At +6 and so far between 70-90 all day. I have not had to adjust his food so far, but I can tell he is a little lower energy than normal. Not enough to worry about, just a little more sleepy than normal and just wants to cuddle.

6. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Well, after sleeping all day he is wide awake tonight. The jump has started with his low numbers. Maybe it will drop down again for tomorrow.