12/2 Bella AMPS 87, +2.5 49, +3.5 51, +4 54, +8 101, PMPS 151, +2 116, +4 100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cecile & bella, Dec 2, 2022.

1. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

yesterday
    I started the new pen this morning.

2. cecile & bella

I need to go out so I tested her before: 49. I can wait. I gave her 2 tsp of canned food (I left the raw food out all night. Again.) and will re-test her in 30 minutes. She's acting normally, hungry and she was sitting in her testing spot as she does.

Kyle & Simon (GA) likes this.
  3. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Virginie & Chewie (GA) Well-Known Member

Bella :eek:
    Hope the canned food bumps her up to the safe zone!

4. cecile & bella

She had canned this morning too. I knew my pens were not working, every time I've been using them she stayed in the 120-130. It feels wasteful to throw them away, but unfortunately I think they are too old and the long time in shipping in August when it was so hot have probably damaged the insulin :(

5. Virginie & Chewie (GA)

Virginie & Chewie (GA) Well-Known Member

That's unfortunate, but the good news is she might get a reduction soon with the new pens!

6. cecile & bella

I was thinking about a reduction soon anyway, except for PMPS and AMPS sometimes she's been mostly in greens since she was at this dose. But yes, she might show us she really wants one!

Kyle & Simon (GA) likes this.
  7. cecile & bella

I gave her some medium-carb food (Tiki cat chicken and quail egg, she loves it, she gobbles the tiny egg!) before we left and when we came back she was at 101.

Amy & Herman likes this.
  8. Amy & Herman

Amy & Herman Well-Known Member

Cute visual! I have a few cans of that too….Been keeping aside until he needs mc, curious what he will think of the egg!

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice cycle today Cecile . You and Bella have a nice night, I hope she surfs safely tonight :bighug::cat:

cecile & bella likes this.
  10. cecile & bella

151 tonight. We'll see how she does later, hopefully she won't dive too low again tonight!

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.