12/23 - PAX AMPS 203, should I hold a couple more shots?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pax's Mom, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-18-2019-pax-113-amps.223102/

He looks to be normalizing again. Pax going into the 500s was a surprise as he has never been that hi. I did test three times to verify that was correct and sadly it was. My guess it was from the days of lower numbers with small jumps.

I have kept him on 3 units because I was unsure if bringing him up to 3.25 would cause even larger bounces at this time. Was trying to get the bounces to steady a bit before changing. At this point what do you guys think? Should I keep at 3 or go up?

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

IF you're following TR you can increase every 6 cycles until you start to see some greens...I would increase if it were me.

Pax's Mom likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would increase as well. Looks like you have a bouncy kitty kind I had. You test enough to catch it if too large a drop and then you can feed the curve to get Pax used to better numbers.

Pax's Mom likes this.
  4. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Thank you both for your feedback (and for being tuxedo lovers like myself). I will bumb up the dose tonight