12/24 Blue 74 AMBG

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Patty and Blue GA & Brat, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Patty and Blue GA & Brat Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-23-blue-62-ambg.240420/

Nothing new to report here. Blue is 74 this morning and eating like crazy.

Sorry Mogs, I know you wish that was your baby. Is she eating any more yet?

Pain update from Elise? I sure hope you're feeling better. I have fallen a few
    times in the last few years. It's not fun. I always think I'll heal quickly like I
    did as a kid, but it doesn't work that way.

2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

The Milky Paw Kid ate 41g for me yesterday! :cat: Granted, I was up till stupid o'clock trying to coax her and it was the gastro kibble, but food is food. She's better in herself today, thank the kitty gods.

(((Noodle)))

Another nice AMBG. How is Blue feeling/acting today?

((((Patty and Blue))))

Mogs

3. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Great news Mogs. I know you feel better knowing she has eaten something.

Blue is good. He's been laying on me and wanting love. I think and hope he's feeling good.
    I'm very disappointed in Blue Pearl.

4. Critter Mom

Very glad to hear that Blue's doing good and is feeling all lovey-dovey. :cat: Has he been marching?

((((Blue))))

I'd be very disappointed about Blue Pearl too, Patty. I'm very upset for you that they (obviously) haven't responded.

Mogs

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Good morning. Nice pmbg. I really would be upset with Blue Pearl as well. What if the weird stuff was still happening? Do they just want you to go to the ER when it might not be appropriate? When do you go back? You need to get it all clarified before then. With the holiday I would call them or your vet on Monday. You need to know the consensus about the interpretations of the blood test before the next chemo or it could need to be put off if they need to treat anything.

My knee is healing. Still sore but swelling is going down. I’m taking Aleve and putting arnica jel on it. Just found my cbd muscle rub I got from my chiropractor so will add sme of that. Thanks for asking.

what are you doing for Christmas ?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  6. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Blue is marching and acting much better. I just wish I knew more about the bloodwork. I would hate for him to miss chemo. I left a voice mail for the oncologist and am hoping she will call when she returns next week. I'm not sure her ”diplomats” would know much anyway.
    I'm excited every time I see the BG monitor!!! Really, how did this even happen?
    Sounds like you're doing all the correct treatments for bruises and swelling. Now it takes time.
    I'm staying home for Christmas. My mom and daughter are here with me so we're going to have Christmas dinner here with one brother and a close friend. I usually have my entire family but we're all protecting mom as best we can from covid. I'll miss seeing my brother and sisters and all their kids but it's only for this year. Do you all have plans?

Critter Mom likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

I think we would be calling it a OTJ trial but with chemo starting let’s just plow along for now. Exciting yes! I’m glad he is feeling good. Makes me think there isn’t an infection. That plus tge bg is normal.

8. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

I agree. His BG went up after is the first treatment.
    I'll keep a close watch on him.

9. tiffmaxee

You don’t need to test any more than you are. Just enjoy the normal bg.

10. Critter Mom

Nollaig Shona, Patty!

[​IMG]

Blessings of the season to yourself, Blue, Brat, Mia, your other furbabies, Tara, your mom, and your siblings. Wishing you all a grand day.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mogs

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  11. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Thank you Mogs. Precious picture. :bighug:

Critter Mom likes this.
  12. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Oh my, I just realized I fed Blue early today because I was going to prepare the food and eat at 3. I totally forgot to test him. :banghead:

Critter Mom likes this.
  13. tiffmaxee

No worries. He’s doing great. Merry Christmas. Enjoy being with your family and celebrating.

14. Patty and Blue GA & Brat

Thanks! Merry Christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.