12/25 Billo PMPS 297

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Really nice drop to start the day, she's right on the edge here before she goes below 50 so I'm keeping an eye on her to make sure that she has a safe drop.

Merry Christmas to all celebrating! :)

Butters & Lyla and tiffmaxee like this.
  2. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Abdullah. Looks like Billo is going to keep you on your toes today. Hope she has a safe slide. :)

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens. Stay safe and don't slide down too much, little Billo!
    Merry Christmas Abdullah!

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you so much guys! :)

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great looking cycle!

Abdullah likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yay for the green! I hope that means she’s feeling better.

Abdullah likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I love these numbers!!:D

Abdullah likes this.
  8. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thanks guys! She's feeling better, she has been eating well and napping at her usual times today. She's starting to climb back up but very slowly, do you guys think I should give her some M/HC wet food to help or is she okay without it?

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

She is rising. I think she is fine without it. But I'd maybe test again if you're not giving her a snack.

It's hard to tell how food influences Billo because it isn't recorded in her spreadsheet.

Usually with TR, MC/HC is reserved for a drop below 50. Or sometimes, early on in the cycle if kitty drops into the lower 50s. There may be other times to use it. But this is what I do.

When Billo dropped to 55 @+6, I personally would have given her a bit of LC to see if she would surf and not drop lower. I would've then retested in 30 minutes, and if she was rising, I would not feed her any more food and test again in an hour. Because it is later in the cycle and I see Billo sometimes nadirs around +6, I would not feed MC or HC unless she went below 40. Maybe others would have done something different.

Abdullah likes this.
  10. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

That sounds good! I knew that on TR I wasn’t suppose to give M/HC unless she dropped below 40.

You make a good point, I should record her feeding times on her spreadsheet. I’ll start recording that.
    Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it :)

She’s up to 203 at +10

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    Bandit's Mom likes this.