12/26 Ruby AMPS 147/+2 143/+4 122/+6 118/PMPS 105/+2 114/+4 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Hope everyone had a great holiday if you were celebrating! Ruby started high but started a nice slow slide until I went to bed last night on her new dose. Hope this one sticks around for a little while. :rolleyes:

Healing thoughts to all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans who love them so. Have a great Caturday, everyone!
    Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 7.22.40 AM.png

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Lol. Happy Caturday, Katherine! Thanks for the laugh:).
    Beautiful cycle last night! Keep working that juice, Ruby:D!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Katherine, nice cycle last night, keep up the good work Ruby
    Have a good day :bighug::cat:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Cute cartoon. I hope Ruby gives you a blue/green surf today.

5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Surf safely, Ruby :cat: Hope the duck was delicious! Beef and broccoli was a hit...I actually did the beef in the instapot and it was delicious.

Katherine&Ruby and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful start today! Let's see green Ruby! :)

Love the cartoon! Luci waits like that every day...all I can say is it had better be a different can than last time!! LOL! :p:p

7. Colio

Colio Member

Perfect cartoon for today and my crew's behaviour :)

Hope Ruby continues with those good numbers! Have a great Saturday Katherine :bighug:

8. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

good job working that juice, ruby.
    keep it safe out there.

9. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 105, +2 114. Ruby's numbers are not looking great. I don't know if it's because I'm having a lot of trouble keeping the dose consistent (I can't do calipers, sorry, I've tried). I am thinking I should go to .5 and keep feeding her higher carb LC and MC as needed to keep her from the sharks for as long as possible as you had suggested, @Wendy&Neko. Please let me know if you think I should wait or take another course of action.

10. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Anything we can do to help you? It probably took me a good month of using them before I was confident with them. An alternative to calipers is filling a syringe with colored water (or juice) and using that as your "guide".

Good luck with whatever you decide for dosing - I hope Ruby slides down for you :bighug:

11. Katherine&Ruby

Oh thanks, Susanne! You’ve been super helpful with all of your suggestions. I just find it too fiddly! I have such a hard time seeing the bit of plastic where the plunger lands even with magnifiers and getting the caliper under the ring the protrudes around the top under the needle... The colored water in the syringe might be helpful. I will give that a try, but unless someone suggests otherwise I’m going to go back up to .5 tomorrow morning and buy the food coloring tomorrow to fiddle some more.

12. Katherine&Ruby

+4 = 98. Ruby dips her toe in the lagoon for the first time today. :D

Cheryl & Jazzy and Bandit's Mom like this.
  13. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Glad Ruby is visiting the lagoon for you. Keep surfing, Ruby :D

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

There are two sets of arms on the calipers. The bigger ones for measuring the outsides of things, the smaller thinner ones for measuring the insides of things. I used the smaller arms with my BD syringes, because the plastic ring got in the way of the larger caliper arms.

You had a possible fur shot a couple nights ago. You need to wait six cycles after that before increasing. So one more day at this dose.