12/28 Loki AMPS~290, +3~134, +6~77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kacy and Loki, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Hello All. I haven't been able to post in a few days, but Loki has been getting good numbers followed generally by a bounce to higher numbers for a cycle and then back to low again.
    AMPS~290(fed)
    +3~134 (fed)
    +6~77 (fed)
    Hope he stops dropping, and starts coasting ~Kacy and Loki

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... JbHc&hl=en

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Obviously we are all trying to make our way with the new Board. From what I can tell, it looks like +6 is usually Loki's nadir and you've been feeding the curve so I'm hoping he will surf. If on the off chance you should need it, do you have HC in the house? My concern is that with the newness of this Board, I don't know how quickly everyone on the advising team will be registered and here. (And I'm not sure how exactly a subject line is changed.) This looks like a great day for Loki and I'm hoping he will just surf away.

3. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Yep. We have a hypo kit with FF w/ gravy at the ready.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Loki's numbers DO look great! :D

If you're ready to shift the range down a bit more and go for blue/green instead of yellow/blue, you can increase to 1.75. You're doing a great job of getting tests so keep that up.

5. Kacy and Loki

Kacy and Loki Member

Thanks! I've been wondering when and if I should step up his dose. Then we get numbers like 77 and get worried about increasing the dose. However, I know as long as I test and am prepared we will be okay.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

yep, that's why we're comfortable recommending a dose increase for you, because you are so good about testing.

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.