12/29 Billo AMPS 288, +4 196, +7 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

I've been impressed with Billo on this new dose! She has been in the blues for quite a while and I like how she is spending less time in the 200s.

She's doing well so far today, hoping for her to visit the beach sometime soon!

Have a good day everyone! :)

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Sooo close to the beach!
    It's great to see Billo spending more time below 200 these days:cool:. That's a wonderful start. I hope to see her spending more time in the healing green numbers soon:D.
    Have a good day, Abdullah!

Abdullah likes this.
  3. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

It’s great to see Billo on the beach.

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice blue mid-cycle numbers..she just needs to swing a bit lower to catch some of those lagoon greens. You may want to start thinking about increasing soon to see if a nudge will help get her there again...

Bring it on down Billo :) Nice job Abdullah! Keep up the great work!

Suzanne Burton and Abdullah like this.
  5. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank youuu everyone! :)

Yes, indeed! Today is the 8th cycle following that 55 on 12/25, which means I hold the dose for 2 more cycles and increase tomorrow at PMPS correct?

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

You can move forward with increases as often as every 6 cycles - up to 10 if you're feeling that she's hitting some good number. Personally with those blues, I'd probably increase as long as I could be around to watch - just a nudge..see if you can get her to the lagoon...and keep her there for several hours...like the other day...she was in the lagoon for a nice surf. The longer she surfs, the more familiar she'll become to those lower numbers.

7. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

That sounds good. I feel comfortable increasing to 1.25u tonight at PMPS, I can keep an eye on her throughout the night, I'm used to waking up with her. You're right! Thank you for the advice :)