12/31 Tiny Solè AMBG:67 Wk:1 Day:8

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Joanne&TinySole, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Good morning, everyone!
    Tiny Solè is doing well at the end of her first full week of being OTJ:
    AMBG: 67

I hope the holidays have been filled with good people, good food and goodness.

I'm in and out of FDMB checking on people and kits, cheering all of you on and sending healing light to beans and kits that need it.

I've not really caught up on my sleep yet, and have yet to train Tiny to use her auto feeder...she doesn't seem to like it at all...:banghead::arghh:...but I am determined, because sleep is essential, as we all know.

It seems the kits in our home are quite fussy and spoiled - imagine that! Tiny prefers that I hold her bowl at just the right angle at 3 AM!:rolleyes: She has me trained well! We'll get there though; at least her pancrease is working! Thats half the battle.

Wishing everyone all good things in abundance for the coming new year, such as health, working pancreases, shelter, food and enough money so that all needs may be met.

Much love, Joanne and Tiny Solè

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's great to hear Tiny is doing so well. I hope you can get her to use the autofeeder.

Joanne&TinySole likes this.
  3. Joanne&TinySole

...me too! XOXO

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Spoiled kitties are the best! :cat:
    Great job keeping it green Tiny Sole!:D

5. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

So happy for you and Tiny! Glad she's doing well.

I hope Tiny uses the autofeeder, and then I hope she convinces Bailey to use it too!
    Bailey is spoiled too. How dare I put her food on the floor when she wants it on the ottoman.
    How dare I put the food on the ottoman when she wants it on the floor.
    Yes, she will sit there and stare at me and not eat the food until I move it to her choice spot for that meal.
    :rolleyes:

Sue and Luci and Joanne&TinySole like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Keep it going Tiny, make the New Year bang for you.

Ahhh musical bowls in this house also but with PJ.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

So NICE to hear Good news about your little SUN!

May 2019 be the BEST year ever for ALL of us.:joyful::joyful::joyful:

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

OH the things we ALLOW our spoiled babies do to us!;)

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Great to see you! Happy New Year to you and yours. :bighug:

As far as the auto feeder, try putting a treat or two in it without it making noise. Then time it to go off and open up revealing a treat. Maybe she will "forgive" the noise. Keep at it, she will adjust to it eventually.

And hoping you get caught up on your sleep really soon!

10. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

What beautiful sentiments :bighug:
    Congratulations on Tiny's one week OTJ!!!
    Good luck with the auto feeder, it's a game changer for sure!
    HAPPY:bighug: NEW:bighug: YEAR:bighug:

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hello Joanee and Tiny! :bighug: Good luck on the de-training. :cat::rolleyes:

12. Joanne&TinySole

PMBG: 118!
    Happy New Year to all.❤

13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Joanne! Loved seeing this little ray of SUNshine this morning - Tiny is sure the poster cat for us getting OTJ so quickly! :D I'm showing Luci how it's done - and she's trying to figure it out...her numbers have been better lately...it's just she can't seem to break away in the a.m. - just seems to go way back up to yellows or pinks for the start...I'm hoping she'll figure it out. Tiny keep up the good work - you just get mama to put your food out where ever and when ever you want it...I'm sure that's best for everyone (from Tiny's point of view)...:p

Stop by sometime and Luci will show you how to eat from the auto-feeder. She actually comes a running whenever it turns - from anywhere in the house - I think we started out by placing a treat in each bowl - she knew if she showed up there was a tiny delicacy waiting there for her...and now she comes when it turns whether there's any food in it or not (oops...mama sometimes forgets to turn it off!).....she'll get there...she's a smart girl...Right now she just figures since she accomplished such a mighty task of getting OTJ and completing her trial she deserves some extra attention - at 3 a.m.... I feel your pain there...never enough sleep in this household either...:facepalm:

Happy New Year Joanne!